Help Needed, Please ~~

Hi All,

Have just installed the trial version, and found that the Build Your PC configurator is missing from the Backend.

Also, the product display page look not the same as the demo page, such as, the Quantity Box is missing, etc.

Please help point me to the right direction.

Thanks!

It might be a problem with a bad upload. Try uploading the admin files again.

[quote name=‘roban’]It might be a problem with a bad upload. Try uploading the admin files again.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, re-uploading now.

By the way, is there anything I can do to limit the “Categories” sidebox in displaying sub-category levels? i.e. Set to maximum displaying 3 levels even there’s 4 or 5 or 6 levels of subcategories.

Thanks in Advance!!

Re-Uploaded, was have blank screen issue but fixed.

Now, the Configurator still not there while it was there in the official Admin Demo under the Catalog tab.

By the way, I still couldn’t manage to configure the Depth of Sub-Category showing on the Left sidebox… I want it to show only 3 levels of sub-cat rather then all. Any hints will be highly appreciated.

You need to install and enable the product configurator in Administration->Addons.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]You need to install and enable the product configurator in Administration->Addons.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bob for your hints. I’ve got that configurator enabled.

Could you please also point me out Hiow to limit the depth of sub-categories go? What I mean is the “Categories” box which slides the sub-categories out when mouse-over. I want it to end at level 2 or 3 even I have 5 levels of sub-cats.

Thanks in Advance.

I have had the Categories problem solved.

Please refer to the following post if you are interested.

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=16125[/url]

Thanks bob for your help and all that led me to the solution.