Help ! Moved Block Now Site Is Down !

[font=“Comic Sans MS”][color=“#800080”]I found “reviews” enabled on one single item, and no matter how much I looked around I could not find why it was there. It has always been disabled. I tried to move it below to the bottom & the site went dead. I moved it back, and it shows as being where it belongs, but I am still getting this error:[/color][/font]

Fatal error: Smarty error: [in blocks/locations/all_pages/bottom.tpl line 1]: syntax error: invalid attribute name: '=' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1546) in /home/affyours/public_html/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

[b][color=“#FF0000”][font=“Comic Sans MS”]What do I need to do…HELP!!![[/font][/color]/b]

Try clearing all your cache files DAwn

John

[color=“#800080”][font=“Comic Sans MS”]John…please forgive me I am in such a panic ! I forgot the sign besides the "cc"to do that[/font][/color]

[color=“#800080”][font=“Comic Sans MS”]John…I thought it was working but I still get the error in admin!

There is no design/blocks page[/font][/color] :(

Good at least your back up and running

Funny thing is…my site blocks have only just all cocked up too, they are all at the bottom of my homepage and I dunno what the problem is

www.hivis.co.uk

if anyone can help

John

[color=“#800080”][font=“Comic Sans MS”]John…I am really losing it now. I had gotten into admin/design/blocks after clearing the cache…but when I tried to go back in, there was that error again and I cannot access that page in admin[/font][/color] :blink:

John, maybe you set the sort blocks to vertical?

Dawn, looks like you are back online?

[color=“#800080”][font=“Comic Sans MS”]Hi Flow,

In the front end all seems well, but in admin/design/blocks, I am still getting just that error with nothing else on that page. I opened up Chrome to see if maybe it was Firefox and I could not clear the cache, but it’s still the same. That is the only place in admin that is not working

I tried another computer as well. I have a feeling something was going kaflunky before all this when that one product had the reviews enabled

I just don’t know what to do [/font][/color] :huh:

[quote name=‘DawnG’ timestamp=‘1309727225’ post=‘116186’]

[color=“#800080”][font=“Comic Sans MS”]Hi Flow,

In the front end all seems well, but in admin/design/blocks, I am still getting just that error with nothing else on that page. I opened up Chrome to see if maybe it was Firefox and I could not clear the cache, but it’s still the same. That is the only place in admin that is not working

I tried another computer as well. I have a feeling something was going kaflunky before all this when that one product had the reviews enabled

I just don’t know what to do [/font][/color] :huh:

[/quote]

PM your store login information

J.