Help! ... Move thumbnail images above description

Hi,

Im currently using the Lingere default templates and wish to have products images displayed in a grid with all text below the image.

Can anyone please show me how ro create a new ‘Default templates for products list’ that puts the ‘product description’, ‘price’ and ‘add to cart’ button centered BELOW each thumbnail image (using the default Lingere skin).

Theres currently a ‘Grid2’ template that puts the ‘add to cart’ button below the thumbnail but NOT for the ‘product description’, and ‘price’ as well.

BART

PS: I think the one that needs modifying:

lingerie/customer/blocks/list_templates/grid_list2.tpl

… but have no idea how to do it or code it. THANKS!!

Sorry about not responding to your other post. I put it off and completely forgot about it.

Well I did some playing around. I’m not exactly sure if I did what you want, but you can check it out at:

[url]http://www.jandkonline.com/cscart[/url]

Just go to a category page that has products and you’ll see the layout.

This is what the admin looks like:

Attached is the mod. The instructions are included.

The mod doesn’t overwrite any files.

If you wanted something else, let me know and I’ll do my best to help.

Brandon

product_grid.zip

Hi Brandon,

Perfect!!

Thanks heaps for the very clear instructions and taking the time to create and upload the templates. Your help is very much appreciated!

BART :smiley:

Hi, how do you check for stock availability in my_list.tpl so that if a product is out of stock, the add to cart button is changed to another image.(track with options)

Scenario:

Product A

Variant x =0, y=0, z=0

show out of stock img.

Product B

variant x =1, y=0, z=1

show add to cart button.

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Sorry about not responding to your other post. I put it off and completely forgot about it.

Well I did some playing around. I’m not exactly sure if I did what you want, but you can check it out at:

[url]http://www.jandkonline.com/cscart[/url]

Just go to a category page that has products and you’ll see the layout.

This is what the admin looks like:

Attached is the mod. The instructions are included.

The mod doesn’t overwrite any files.

If you wanted something else, let me know and I’ll do my best to help.

Brandon[/QUOTE]

I just tried using this and I cant get it to work? could you maybe go over the instructions again because I think I did it right but there are a couple folders that arent there and I would assume we need to make them and also does this go into the skin you choose or does it go into the base skin folder?