Help Desk Support Problem?

I’m having an import problem and started a ticket on Saturday. I have not received any confirmation. Has there been a problem with help desk support? Probably they are backed up just now but I’m wondering what general experience has been recently. I know support usually is slow and I’ve been able to live with this but starting a ticket has always generated a confirmation. Thanks.

They don't work weekends nor any Russian holidays (of which there seem to be many). If you haven't gotten the infamous “We're too busy and will get back to you soon” message (meaning a few more business days) you will hear from them within the next 24 hours. Note that they just released a new version which usually means that the support team is tied up on new issues related to the installation/upgrade of that release (happens every time since they don't dedicate support resources).

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1417472353' post='198492']

They don't work weekends nor any Russian holidays (of which there seem to be many). If you haven't gotten the infamous “We're too busy and will get back to you soon” message (meaning a few more business days) you will hear from them within the next 24 hours. Note that they just released a new version which usually means that the support team is tied up on new issues related to the installation/upgrade of that release (happens every time since they don't dedicate support resources).

[/quote]

Thanks for reply. Got my “we're too busy…” message this afternoon.

[quote name='Chinnu' timestamp='1417512020' post='198526']

I'am using cs-cart multi-vendor trial version… i wanted to buy this product, so i would like to know how in cs-cart multi-vendor payout is going on… i need 10% commission of sold product to admin and rest of to vendor…

[/quote]

It is possible. Each vendor account has the Vendor commission setting where the admin can define absolute or percentage commission:

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

All payouts can also be checked on the special page:

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

[quote name='Chinnu' timestamp='1417512020' post='198526']

Hi,

I'am using cs-cart multi-vendor trial version… i wanted to buy this product, so i would like to know how in cs-cart multi-vendor payout is going on… i need 10% commission of sold product to admin and rest of to vendor…

Thank you.

[/quote]

We recommend you also check this module: http://marketplace.c…-by-paypal.html

It enables a customer to send a single payment directly to multiple vendors in one order.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best regards,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Leonid[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Chief Technology Officer of CSExperts [/font][/color]