have wholesale orders automate a minimum total

I have wholesale & regular customers. We have a minimum of $200 per order (pre-shipping) for wholesale, but I don't see how to implement the cart to enforce this, so we get orders placed less than $200 & they go through & we're stuck with that. Is there a way to have the cart automate that? In both versions in my signature, because my store is currently the low version & I am in the midst of upgrating to the latest version.

Thanks in advance

Bumping cuz my wholesale orders are increasing & I need this function. Anyone know?

What is the criteria to define if it's a wholesale order?

I have a customer group called wholesale & account-type for wholesale. They have to be logged in as a registered wholesale customer.

Hmm, I am installing wholesale stuff as we speak and was just thinking about how to do this as well.

Another thing I'd like to have is a paymeny method only available to the wholesale group. They should be able to buy by bank transfer (which is free within the EU) so we don't loose money to the credit card companies. But I don't want this for my normal customers.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1328808997' post='130917']

Hmm, I am installing wholesale stuff as we speak and was just thinking about how to do this as well.

Another thing I'd like to have is a paymeny method only available to the wholesale group. They should be able to buy by bank transfer (which is free within the EU) so we don't loose money to the credit card companies. But I don't want this for my normal customers.

[/quote]

You can assign the payment method to the user group you create just as you would assign user groups to users.

John

payments.JPG

Argh! I just looked there and didn't see it. Must have been looking with my nose (dutch saying).

Thanks John.

Ok, got the payment system all figured out. Hooray :)

Still one problem though… even though I made a separate shipping method for wholesale and unchecked my wholesale customer group at my normal shipping method I still see both shipping methods at checkout.

Can anybody check for me if they also have this? Would be awesome :)

Yes I am having that same issue as well.

[quote name='Brennie369' timestamp='1328816058' post='130937']

Yes I am having that same issue as well.

[/quote]

Then it's a bug… thanks… I wasn't sure cause I have some customization in my shipping methods.

You sure you dont have the “all” check box ticked for your normal shipping method (sorry but we all miss the basics sometimes :grin: )

John

HA! no apologies needed - my “All” was ticked! :) Question though - the only options in the dropdown next to it are “All”, “Account Customer” & “Wholesale”. What happens when someone is checking out as a guest? Will they not have the normal shipping option available?

Guest is available in mine, MMM ? dunno you do have shopping avaialble for guests dont you?

John

Yes I have check out as guest enabled

maybe it's our versions - I'm in the process of coverting to 2.2.3 but am currently function in 1.3.5 SP2

I bet that 50% of current forum members wouldnt evek know what 1.3.5 SP2 is.

[quote name='Brennie369' timestamp='1328824590' post='130955']

maybe it's our versions - I'm in the process of coverting to 2.2.3 but am currently function in 1.3.5 SP2

[/quote]

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1328820486’ post=‘130943’]

You sure you dont have the “all” check box ticked for your normal shipping method (sorry but we all miss the basics sometimes :grin: )

John

[/quote]

My all is not checked and the option is still showing for all user groups. See [url=“http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-2870-shipping-method-and-customer-groups/”]http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-2870-shipping-method-and-customer-groups/[/url]

When I checked Accoutn Customers only, USPS becomes unavailable for my customers checking out as guests or who have accounts but selected “Not a Member” selected under membership type.

Any chance on this becomming a feature SOON??? I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need this!!! Any thoughts CS-Cart?