Hard Coding In The Header Area

Hi folks,

Ok this is a random question, I previously edited “a file” which enabled me to hard code in the header area of cs-cart but for the life of me I can not remember which file I edited.

I believe the file is the one that calls up the logo.tpl into the theme, but I'm having no like finding it again

Here is the site http://aquaspasupplies.co.uk/

The area I have added is the “Free shipping” section.

Any help would be amazing! thank you!

Dominic

Hello Dominic,

As far as I can see the[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] “Free shipping” section is located in the “tygh-header” div that is located in [/font][/color]design/themes/basic/templates/views/block_manager/render\location.tpl file. Maybe you have coded it.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

AHA! Thank you so much…

Literally looking at my screen for nearly 2 hours trying to figure out which file I edited!

Have to remember that for next time.

Thank you again.

Use the onsite template editor. Design>Template Editor> On-site template editing.

FYI, your SSL certificate is broken. From a customers perspective, I would not consider ignoring the warnings to get to the checkout. I also found no way of contacting your company via the website? I also find the 'Products' links in the footer very difficult to read with the light blue on white background, not suited for accessibility. On the whole, great looking CS-Cart store. Nice to see a store deviate from the norm!