hackers in cs cart???

something just took my attention now and really want to know the answer.

If i go to my admin page i see total of x users but when i calculate my users, and me its x-1

so that means there is one hidden user??? who that person is and why?

It could be the default user after installation. Check out the name on it…should be something like Customer Customer if I am right.

If you are talking about the number of users at the top of the page, I have never had that work correct. Everytime I refresh I get a different number.

If you turn on Statistics you will see that number work just fine and when you click on the number you can see more information about who’s online. The Statistics feature works great, but it seems to slow my site down so I don’t use it.

Brandon

I think it is how many is on server like a shared server you may be sharing with. I had same problem but showed over 100 then I would look at live help to see who was on and maybe 10. I switched to a virtual server with 1/3 amount of users and now it is reasonable by 1/3

not the statistics.

ok when you log in to your account on the right side middle you see:

Users /////

Customers: xxx

Not a member: 0

Retail: yyy

Wholesale: zzz

Administrators: 1

Root administrators: 1

Administrator: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: aaa

Disabled: 0

here on your admin page calculate all the users and you will see there will be one missing. less.

you need to go to an anger manangement forum FIRST and talk to people to help you relax, THEN come back and be more professional or beat it

(it does not show the whole message you posted but I see it)

On my admin page if I add up the users on the right hand side it totals out to be what it says as the total, no less, no more.

Brandon

[quote name=‘flasher’]you need to go to an anger manangement forum FIRST and talk to people to help you relax, THEN come back and be more professional or beat it

(it does not show the whole message you posted but I see it)[/QUOTE]

thank you i will do it.

This happened to me one time after I was playing with the import/export function to see if it works. I exported one product did some editing on it and imported the file back and looked to see if the import works ok and it did. The next day I noticed the Total # of customers was off by 1 , after looking at this I found out that the import added a supplier account with the name none and that happened when I did the import. So I deleted that supplier account and everything is fine.

So if you did any of this stuff, check your suppliers and see if you have one more than you should.

Hope this helps

Just a note - the supplier addon does default to a supplier id = ‘0’ - perhaps it creates a zero supplier user to match this default?