Gucci, Prada and so on, where to buy as retailer?

Hello@all,

i wish to know where i can buy this famous brands like Prada, Gucci and so on as retailer???

Where can send me some informations where i can buy luxury products as retailer???

Maybe some wholesaler are here with ability to made dropshipping too.

Thanks very much

best regards

Triplex

The only option I know:

Fly to Hong Kong and then take the minibus service to Shenzhen [35USD]. Also, you must apply for the Chinese visa at the airport. It takes 20min.

After an hour, you will cross the border between HK and China. Then, you will end up in an underground parking of a big shopping centre. Here, they will swap cars and move your empty suitcases.

Ask them to take youto Shangrila Hotel in LuoHu or Felicity. In Felicity, ask for Albert and tell him you want a room for a week with breakfast and you do not want to pay more than 500RMB. When done, walk to the LuoHu train station and when in front of it look to your left. A big shopping centre is there. Walk in and wait. Roughly, about 50 Chinese guys and girls will come to say hello and will give you anything you want. Don’t pay more than 20$ per piece or 30% of whatever they say.

Ask them, to take you to the warehouse [block of flats]. Here, find things you need and start your business.

When the business is done, go to Japanese Fusion for gooood sushi and spend your night at Yellow Bar or Colorz. Do not forget about the massage place in the morning!

You can also buy things on eBay. Search for original Gucci bag. :wink:

OK, that’s all I know how to get branded bags and watches. Also, you can try in HK - Jordan Street and backstreet markets.

Funny heh? Everything above is a joke, [ but with real places, stations, people and situations]. Have fun.

Thank you. I needed a laugh this morning.

Last time I was there a guy had a big stack of jeans and asked what brand I wanted them to be. I had a calvin klein logo stitched on the pocket, a guess patch, and a levi button put all on one pair! :smiley:

I want only authentic brand ware!

You didn’t take the joke. Didn’t you?

try these

Gucci

assistance@us-onlineshopping.gucci.com

GOS

685 Fifth Avenue, 8th floor

New York, NY 10022

Prada spa

Registered office:

via Antonio Fogazzaro, 28

20135 Milano, Italia

telephone +39.02.550281

fax +39.02.55028859

You’ll find that they WILL NOT sell to online businesses as this would be detrimental to their flagship stores and resellers. Don’t expect a positive response.

What country are you in.

The NEC Birminham UK have loads of trade shows for all sorts of things so it might be worth a try googling that. Don’t know if you’ll find prada etc but may be lesser brands.

Otherwise there’s alibaba.com for importing and exporting.

Was also speaking to a customer once who got his stuff from Germany through a grey importer. Official stuff but passed through a company able to buy of them.

[quote name=‘Triplex’]Hello@all,

i wish to know where i can buy this famous brands like Prada, Gucci and so on as retailer???

Where can send me some informations where i can buy luxury products as retailer???

Maybe some wholesaler are here with ability to made dropshipping too.

Thanks very much

best regards

Triplex[/quote]

Take a look here: [url]UK Business Forums | UK Business Forums