Group items into one product

I have a client who runs a organic grocers. They want to be able to group a bunch of items together into one “box/product” and sell that item. They can say how much of each product is in the box and how much discount it would get.

Is there any way to do this. I have looked high and low for an add on but cant find one.

Hello Confusion,

Thank you for your message.

In this case I suggest that you should use the Buy together add-on. This add-on allows to create the groups of products and set up discounts if the products are purchased together. So if the specified products are bought together, customers are provided with a discount. Such combinations and possible discounts are presented in the Buy together tab on the product details page in the storefront. And customers can easily decide whether to take advantage of the given opportunity or not.

In order to learn how to set up the add-on please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base:

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team