Googlebase Errors - Available Date

I have the latest version of CS Cart Installed. I have all my products entered including the available date. However when I export the products to Googlebase I get a data feed error that the avail date is missing and none of my products get loaded to Froogle. How can I add the missing data in the feed?

I have reported this to CS as a bug, as it's not in the latest version of the cart when it should be.

I'll post up any response here.

I added this to the google.php file in schemas > exim

'availability' => array (

'db_field' => 'availability'

),

Then I created a new DB field in the cscart_products table with a default value of 'in stock'.

Not ideal I know, but it stopped Google from declining the exported feed.

The easy fix is to just create a feed using “data feeds” and then you can add all the extra info you want in the “Products>>Product Features”.

I've just done a new datafeed and we are getting this message:

The feed had more offers than the limit of 500. Some offers were dropped.

Therefore only 500 of the 2000+ products are getting listed, none of the products are sale items!!

Any help would be appreicated

[quote name='The Joker' timestamp='1322511815' post='126867']

Therefore only 500 of the 2000+ products are getting listed, none of the products are sale items!!

[/quote]

http://base-forum-announcements.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-product-feeds-registered-after-1122.html

[quote name='The Joker' timestamp='1322511815' post='126867']

[/quote]

This is a temporary restriction they put in place a couple of days ago. Sad thing is there was no warning given to anyone who already had a Google Merchant Center account.

I think this was done in an effort to try and reduce some of the holiday shopping overload.

There is a form online where you can contact Google directly and “plead” with them to remove the 500 limit restriction. Do a Google search for the form, since I don't know exactly where it is.

Hope this helps!

I have been in touch with them and they responded straight away allowing all 2000+ to be listed.

Thanks for your help, but why they have to keep moving the goal posts is beyond me!!