Google Trusted Stores Java Where To Add

I am trialing google trusted stores and have been asked 2 things

1 is to insert this code to every page of my site, Which page shall i add it too please?

The other is

• This code should be placed on your order confirmation page(s). All confirmation pages must be HTTPS.
  • The order confirmation module code enables your customers to opt in for purchase protection from Google Certified Shops after their order is complete and transmits the necessary transaction information to Google.

MERCHANT_ORDER_ID
CUSTOMER_EMAIL
CUSTOMER_COUNTRY
CURRENCY
ORDER_TOTAL
ORDER_DISCOUNTS
ORDER_SHIPPING
ORDER_TAX
ORDER_EST_SHIP_DATE
ORDER_EST_DELIVERY_DATE
HAS_BACKORDER_PREORDER
HAS_DIGITAL_GOODS

ITEM_NAME ITEM_PRICE ITEM_QUANTITY ITEM_GOOGLE_SHOPPING_ID ITEM_GOOGLE_SHOPPING_ACCOUNT_ID

Thanks

John

I am trialing google trusted stores and have been asked 2 things

1 is to insert this code to every page of my site, Which page shall i add it too please?

The other is

• This code should be placed on your order confirmation page(s). All confirmation pages must be HTTPS.
  • The order confirmation module code enables your customers to opt in for purchase protection from Google Certified Shops after their order is complete and transmits the necessary transaction information to Google.

MERCHANT_ORDER_ID
CUSTOMER_EMAIL
CUSTOMER_COUNTRY
CURRENCY
ORDER_TOTAL
ORDER_DISCOUNTS
ORDER_SHIPPING
ORDER_TAX
ORDER_EST_SHIP_DATE
ORDER_EST_DELIVERY_DATE
HAS_BACKORDER_PREORDER
HAS_DIGITAL_GOODS

ITEM_NAME ITEM_PRICE ITEM_QUANTITY ITEM_GOOGLE_SHOPPING_ID ITEM_GOOGLE_SHOPPING_ACCOUNT_ID

Thanks

John

Hello John,

We have an add-on that have all these items already implemented: https://store.cart-power.com/cs-cart-google-trusted-stores-add-on.html

We can install it on your stores if necessary.

Feel free to ask any questions.

We can also offer you our version of the Google Trusted Stores integration

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/marketing/google-trusted-stores.html

Did you get this figured out? Would like to install without buying a new mod

There is no simple code solution in this issue that is why such add-ons are not free.

There is no simple code solution in this issue that is why such add-ons are not free.

Agree. Also the price of the module is not too high

AGAIN - I DONT WANT TO BUY AN ADD-ON, it seems only those selling their services are active on this forum, you BOTH have the ability to help out and post how to do it but you wont because it does not profit you.

Maybe it can be integrated this way

https://www.olark.com/help/cscart

by adding to index.tpl something like

{literal}

{/literal}

AGAIN - I DONT WANT TO BUY AN ADD-ON, it seems only those selling their services are active on this forum, you BOTH have the ability to help out and post how to do it but you wont because it does not profit you.

For anyone else searching for this or any other mod that need javascript and data from orders...

create new tpl file in

design/themes/your_theme/templates/my_changes/hooks/checkout/order_confirmation.post.tpl

create another new tpl file in

design/themes/your_theme/templates/my_changes/hooks/index/footer.post.tpl

they / it needs to contain the javascript and variables needed in the smarty variables {$product.XXX}

but seeing as how Google pulled the trusted store.... just for posterity.. here you go.