Google Not Indexing Images

Google gives 24 images in results for me. If it was only 6 images couple of days ago and now it is 24, that proves @demeldoo 's point.

I had the same problem. We could not advertise on Google PLA for weeks because our images were not getting indexed. robots.txt was blocking thumbnails/ folder by default from CS-Cart. I checked your robots.txt and you don't have that problem. Are you trying to advertise on Google Shopping? You have a huge Sitemap and it froze my Chrome tab but I pulled one of the images out of your website and headers look just fine.

One thing I would recommend to increase crawl rate from Google Webmaster Tools.

And how i increase crawl rate from google webmaster?

The 6 image is what google master tools said that is index.

I have one sitemp make whit screaming frog, and is make whit link and image.

The sitemap is not the problem. I guess that cscart is block my image but is not from robots.txt.

All links in all available languages are located in one file, unfortunately built-in module does not allow to do it. i think.

What do you mean that "All links in all available languages are located in one file"?

And how i increase crawl rate from google webmaster?

right "Gear" - Site settings = atach

gear.png

I would recommend this free addon

https://www.ecom-labs.com/ready-to-use-add-ons/cs-cart-seo-friendly-images-add-on.html

all we use it

but still don`t work well

:)

ionutemt please see private mesage

all we use it

but still don`t work well

:)

ionutemt please see private mesage

What do you mean? Please PM me your requirements and I will discuss it with the management

What do you mean? Please PM me your requirements and I will discuss it with the management

I modify the index from template but is not working.

I fix it whit a addon :)

But the real problem is that google is not index my images

I send you the message

I send you the message

We will answer you soon. Thanks

Now you come to mention it, I am having the same problem with my Web design site www.techtiq.co.uk. The pages are indexing well but the images are mostly unindexed.

I would be very interested to hear any ideas!

Regards,

Daniel