Google conversion tracking with PayPal

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I am currently only using PayPal as my payment processor.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]With PayPal, the only way to track a conversion is if the buyer clicks on the “Return To Sellers Website” link after the order is complete.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]What I am currently doing is tracking the conversion by adding the code to my checkout page, but this is not always accurate because the buyer does not always finish the checkout process, and causes the conversions to look higher than they really are.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]My question is, is there anyway to accurately track the conversion with PayPal orders? Is there a page I can add the code to that would better represent my conversions? [/font][/color]

anyone?

Have you considered Paypal “Express Payments” rather than Paypal Standard which eliminates the antiquated “Customer Must Return to Your Site to complete the transaction” requirement?

[quote name='Struck' timestamp='1330142902' post='132041']

Have you considered Paypal “Express Payments” rather than Paypal Standard which eliminates the antiquated “Customer Must Return to Your Site to complete the transaction” requirement?

[/quote]

If using PayPal Express then customers can not create an account on my site