Google Checkout Orders

I’m using Google Checkout on my site but I only see orders on my google checkout account. I don’t see them in the cs-cart orders sections.

Anyway that I can enable that?

Thanks for the help!

not sure but…

you have google checkout enabled and setup as one of your "Payment Methods in you admin? and in your google checkout account you have the box checked “Email me each time I receive an order, cancellation or other transaction.”?

just two things that pop into my head which is pretty empty most of the time.

also, in your google checkout account under tools look at the integration console for any errors

Eric

So I just had a SSL installed on my site today and suddenly I’m starting to receive order in my cpanel backend as well. I believe you need a SSL for that domain so google checkout could work properly with cs-cart.

[quote name=‘heyheyhey’]So I just had a SSL installed on my site today and suddenly I’m starting to receive order in my cpanel backend as well. I believe you need a SSL for that domain so google checkout could work properly with cs-cart.[/QUOTE]

Correct;

In order to use Google Checkout in a live environment, you must have an SSL certificate.

After installing the SSL and using google checkout. I have processed a US order but a order from overseas has not yet processed in 24 hours. So I don’t know what to do there. I’m still checking this out. Please let us know if you have gone through this and have any solutions.

[quote name=‘heyheyhey’]So I just had a SSL installed on my site today and suddenly I’m starting to receive order in my cpanel backend as well. I believe you need a SSL for that domain so google checkout could work properly with cs-cart.[/QUOTE]

So you mean by installing SSL on your website would let you download orders directly from Google Checkout? So where do you process these from, your Google Checkout account or from CS Card admin?

I never have any luck with Google Checkout.

If I get an order it doesn’t create it in the cart and it always defaults to cheapest shipping cost even if product isn’t available in that method! I have turned it off! :confused:

[quote name=‘BarryH’]I never have any luck with Google Checkout.

If I get an order it doesn’t create it in the cart and it always defaults to cheapest shipping cost even if product isn’t available in that method! I have turned it off! :confused:[/quote]

it defaults since it can’t access google_calculation.php in the payments folder (and/or most likely) it’s got the incorrect permissions.

Thaks Jesse

Will have a look at that and let you know how I get on. :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Jesse

As usual you are correct. have changed my permissions and first order worked a treat, well…

That is except when a customer selects “Google Checkout” it totally negates any shipping settings on the cart.

If you checkout using the cart and another processor the “State” field is mandatory and an integral part of the shipping cost/estimator

eg…

we have several shipping methods, one is based on post code/zip which is for local customers and even has free shipping if an amount is spent to get this you must select state and enter post code. When using “Google Checkout” there is no link between the two and there is NO requirement for State/County!

Hope that makes sense and of course I realise it isn’t a CSCart issue, or is it? :confused:

Of course if CSCart had weights on the products in the cart then we could setup shipping within Google.

Thanks for the valued input. :lol:

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Hi Jesse

As usual you are correct. [/quote]

Tell that to my wife!

[quote name=‘BarryH’]

we have several shipping methods, one is based on post code/zip which is for local customers and even has free shipping if an amount is spent to get this you must select state and enter post code. When using “Google Checkout” there is no link between the two and there is NO requirement for State/County![/quote]

If you create a shipping method per location:

“Florida”

“USA | Florida | [Zipcodes from] 32* to 39*”

“Louisiana”

“USA | Louisiana | [Zipcodes from] 23* to 24*”

Then google will collect these rates per state. Granted this might not work for you depending on how you setup your store however it is feasible! I suggest that you clear out and shipping rates entered in the “google checkout” payment processor options (admin / payments / google checkout / shipping rates) and then review.

I just fixed this for another forum member here (I don’t use it myself) so pass me a PM / email if you want me to look at it further :slight_smile:

J.