google checkout api version

Anyone know what google checkout API version we can use with v2 ?

i would like to bump this and add on which settings we should use on the google checkout integration settings >>

here is the reply i received from tech support

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Set up the integration settings in this way:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]1. Select the [/size][/font][/color]My company will only post digitally signed carts[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] check box.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]2. Make sure that the correct URL is set up in the [/size][/font][/color]API callback URL[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] input field. The URL should be [/size][/font][/color]https://www.your_domain.com/your_cscart_directory/payments/google_checkout_response.php[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] where replace [/size][/font][/color]your_domain.com[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] with the name of your domain, [/size][/font][/color]your_cscart_directory[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] with the name of the directory where CS-Cart is installed on your server.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]3. Select the [/size][/font][/color]Notification as XML (Requires an HTTPS URL)[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] radio button.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]4. Select [/size][/font][/color]Version 2.0[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] in the [/size][/font][/color]API Version[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] section.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Also you can refer to the following article in our Knowledge Base: [/size][/font][/color][url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] .[/size][/font][/color]