Google Base - Problem!

Hi All,

Uploaded my products to google base a couple of days ago, products are now listed but with no pictures and the descriptions have an annoying n/n where the “&” sign goes !!!

Any ideas why there is no pics ? when I had 2.0.7 I had the same problem but the pics showed !!

Help …

[quote name=‘MTHawkins’]Hi All,

Uploaded my products to google base a couple of days ago, products are now listed but with no pictures and the descriptions have an annoying n/n where the “&” sign goes !!!

Any ideas why there is no pics ? when I had 2.0.7 I had the same problem but the pics showed !!

Help …[/QUOTE]

Not sure how you are exporting. But I go to Admin/Export Data

Under Google Base I have every field over to the left side. I select product type then hit export.

After I go to exported files and download the new exported data. I rename it to google.txt and upload it to google. All my images and description are working fine.

Hope this helps.

I am adding some more products so I will try renaming the file and uploading it manually to see if it makes any difference, thanks for the help

My googlebase is still not working properly !!! still no images and those stupid n/n things in the advert !!

My site does not show in google if I type the domain in the search engine? does this have anything to do with it?

Seems like my site does not even exist !!! :mad:

Someone must be able to help with this surely :confused: its getting urgent now …