Google Base Images Not Exporting

Ok, Pretty Fed Up. Google Base images are not exporting… the file transfers properly and the links work, however, on google when i search my items, it shows a little camera with a line through it (known as… no image). How can I fix this google base image not exporting bug???

Any suggestions or fixes?

Hello bigjmart,

Please try using the solution provided in the appropriate thread of our Bug tracker: http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-2409-lost-google-base-images/page__gopid__2409

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

This what the bug tracker is telling me to do:

[quote]Please apply the below fix to resolve the problem:

Index: trunk/core/fn.images.php

===================================================================

— a/trunk/core/fn.images.php

+++ b/trunk/core/fn.images.php

@@ -32,13 +32,13 @@

$table = 'rev_images';

$cond = db_quote(" AND ?:$table.revision = ?s AND ?:$table.revision_id = ?i", $rev_data['revision'], $rev_data['revision_id']);

$path .= '_rev';

}

if (!empty($image_id) && !empty($object_type)) {

•            $image_data = db_get_row("SELECT ?:$table.image_path, ?:common_descriptions.description as alt, ?:$table.image_x, ?:$table.image_y FROM ?:$table LEFT JOIN ?:common_descriptions ON ?:common_descriptions.object_id = ?:$table.image_id AND ?:common_descriptions.object_holder = 'images' AND ?:common_descriptions.lang_code = ?s  WHERE ?:$table.image_id = ?i ?p", $lang_code, $image_id, $cond);

+ $image_data = db_get_row("SELECT ?:$table.image_id, ?:$table.image_path, ?:common_descriptions.description as alt, ?:$table.image_x, ?:$table.image_y FROM ?:$table LEFT JOIN ?:common_descriptions ON ?:common_descriptions.object_id = ?:$table.image_id AND ?:common_descriptions.object_holder = 'images' AND ?:common_descriptions.lang_code = ?s WHERE ?:$table.image_id = ?i ?p", $lang_code, $image_id, $cond);

[/quote]

Where do I put this code in... what do I edit...

Hello bigjmart,

You should replace the following part of the code:

$image_data = db_get_row("SELECT ?:$table.image_path, ?:common_descriptions.description as alt, ?:$table.image_x, ?:$table.image_y FROM ?:$table LEFT JOIN ?:common_descriptions ON ?:common_descriptions.object_id = ?:$table.image_id AND ?:common_descriptions.object_holder = 'images' AND ?:common_descriptions.lang_code = ?s WHERE ?:$table.image_id = ?i ?p", $lang_code, $image_id, $cond);

with this one:

$image_data = db_get_row("SELECT ?:$table.image_id, ?:$table.image_path, ?:common_descriptions.description as alt, ?:$table.image_x, ?:$table.image_y FROM ?:$table LEFT JOIN ?:common_descriptions ON ?:common_descriptions.object_id = ?:$table.image_id AND ?:common_descriptions.object_holder = 'images' AND ?:common_descriptions.lang_code = ?s WHERE ?:$table.image_id = ?i ?p", $lang_code, $image_id, $cond);

in the “fn.images.php” file located in the “core” directory of your CS-Cart installation.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team