Google Analytics No Longer Works After Upgrade To 4.1.4

Anyone else experiance this… After upgrading to 4.1.4 my Google Analytics no longer works… Any ideas? Where to start…?

I see that cs-cart added the new funtionality of the Univeral Analytics for Google… I assume I needed to upgrade my analytics account. Hope that fixes everything…

Fixed… Cs-Cart should have stated that if and when you upgrade cs-cart to versions 4.1.3 and higher you also needed to upgraded your Google Analytics account at the same time…

upgrade to what? Universal Analytics is in beta…

When I upgraded to V4.1.3 I had to also upgrade my Google Analytics account to Universal Tracking… The code cs-cart uses in ver 4.1.3 and higher is the code for universal tracking. I've compared the code between both V4.1.2 and V4.1.3 code is very different.

Again this is my experiance… It was told to me to upgrade my analytics account to universal… Then everything worked again…

[quote name=‘JackConnick’ timestamp=‘1398730027’ post=‘182566’]

upgrade to what? Universal Analytics is in beta…

[/quote]

Please check

Same problem for me CarStickersDecals… trying the upgrade to Universal to see if that fixes it

[quote name='racingsolution' timestamp='1398788943' post='182644']

Same problem for me CarStickersDecals… trying the upgrade to Universal to see if that fixes it

[/quote]

Within an hour my RealTime started showing again and basic analytics started working… My Google analytics account still shows that the universal upgrade is still in progress. Can take 24 -48 hours to complete.