Goods needed to be shown, but cannot be bought

Hi, I would like to ask your advice, I need to have some obsolete goods on the web, but to make it impossible to add to the cart.

On stock is zero, buy in advance is not turned on, but button add to the cart is still there.

The only way which I found, is to set available from date in the future, but this is not correct - it is obsolete goods.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

The only thing I can think of is that you have “Allow negative amount in inventory” checked.

Great thanks! At the same time option “Track without options” should be turned on.

I did a little mod at:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=15561[/url]

This might be able to work for you. The way I did it is that the customer has to call to place the order instead of being able to add the product to the cart. In your case you could just replace the language variables with what ever you want and you’d still be accomplishing the same thing.

Hope it helps,

Brandon

Don’t want to open the new topic, may be someone can help.

In 2.11 shipments function appears in the Orders tab. But now I have installed for testing purpose 2.12 from the scratch and I don’t see this feature.

I have one shop which was upgraded from 2.11 to 2.12 and this feature is available there.

Do you know what can be a reason? Some add-on or settings? I cant find

I’m on 2.0.12 and I still have the shipments link. It’s there on both my fresh install and my upgrade.

Maybe your settings are wrong?

Brandon

On the General tab in Administration->Settings, make sure “Allow to create shipments” is checked.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]On the General tab in Administration->Settings, make sure “Allow to create shipments” is checked.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I don’t know how, but I missed this field :).