Good Alternatives To Paypal, Stripe?

By the sounds of it you'll end up blacklisted on all the processors due to your line of business.

Clearly something not right with how you are doing the business or they just don't want the liability of being the facilitator of sending drugs not medically approved? Just a hunch, maybe i'm wrong.

Maybe eat a few of those 'Cognitive' pills you referred to and the answer will present itself :-)

Hello Guys,

Turns out when it comes to cognitive enhancing & brain health supplements, popular payment systems are extremely wary of getting involved.

A tip to any reading; make sure to get approved by Paypal before developing a system for it! I made this foolish mistake, spending way to much time and effort implementing adaptive paypal system with our multi vendor marketplace.

So, at the moment we are stuck facilitating only Bitcoin payments on the marketplace. As much of a Bitcoin fanboy as I am, it is necessary for growth that we accept other forms of payment. Does anyone know any good payment processor alternatives that may be suitable for this sort of industry?

Thank you!

Hello,

Well it seems to be an almost impossible job but there are just a few that will ignore those things. I have been talking to one guy for over 2 hours now and he gave me a few tips regarding the problem.

1. Make a very good and well-constructed policy. This will greatly reduce the liability

2. Have reviews, not just good for SEO but also for trust!

3. Make sure you have legal forms regarding your drugs that you want to sell

4. Do it correct first time, so that you won't look like a liability.

There is one PSP i found so far that allows you to sell those things through them: PaySimple.com

This is one of the answers I received from them regarding how to setup this up:

"what you can do is check out our free trial and submit an online application for one of our packages we offer if the software has a good feel in your eyes. the free trial allows you to use some of our features we offer as part of our packages, you just cannot process payments while in the free trial"

Best wishes!

Similar issues here and that after many years of doing business with PayPal - they are now screwing us over. I guess PayPal is just like the Gestapo or the former Stasi just following orders from the Federal Government and the EUSSR.

According to PayPal we must no longer serve residents and or citizens of the good ol' US of A and severly limit our customers to EU prisoners ah.. i mean residents and citizens of member states.

Hello,

Well it seems to be an almost impossible job but there are just a few that will ignore those things. I have been talking to one guy for over 2 hours now and he gave me a few tips regarding the problem.

1. Make a very good and well-constructed policy. This will greatly reduce the liability

2. Have reviews, not just good for SEO but also for trust!

3. Make sure you have legal forms regarding your drugs that you want to sell

4. Do it correct first time, so that you won't look like a liability.

There is one PSP i found so far that allows you to sell those things through them: PaySimple.com

This is one of the answers I received from them regarding how to setup this up:

"what you can do is check out our free trial and submit an online application for one of our packages we offer if the software has a good feel in your eyes. the free trial allows you to use some of our features we offer as part of our packages, you just cannot process payments while in the free trial"

Best wishes!

It might be an option but then again I feel the urge to start taking into account Bitcoin but without being too dependant on either an US based company or an EU based company as a go between.

Payment processors are leery of many products (guns, pharma, etc.) and many will have specific exclusions. Many are also very leery of MVE environment given that the merchant is really collecting funds on behalf of someone else (in most single payment cases).

Suggest you verify BEFORE you implement/deploy that your particular payment processor supports the products you intend to sell AND the manner in which you intend to sell them.

I use (and would recommend) Square (http://squareup.com). They are international and by far the easiest integration between your online store any any brick-mortar or phone/tablet sales you might make. And of course, we offer an addon for square integration! :-)

Here's a link to the T&C's for Square (https://squareup.com/legal/ua). It excludes weapons but not pharma. Not sure if item #6 under Restrictions applies to MVE environments or not.

Not an option based upon cscartfan's experience for us either.

By the sounds of it you'll end up blacklisted on all the processors due to your line of business.

Clearly something not right with how you are doing the business or they just don't want the liability of being the facilitator of sending drugs not medically approved? Just a hunch, maybe i'm wrong.

Maybe eat a few of those 'Cognitive' pills you referred to and the answer will present itself :-)

Mostly the liability, lets'thank the progressive mind set for this "we must save a billion year old planet from dying from climate change and save all from evil merchants selling.... whatever" Unless of course you are as big and too big too touch like PayPal themselves. Well of course we could always get the US Gov behind it and force those evil merchants out of business.

Sorry for all this ranting but it really hits a nerve.

Similar issues here and that after many years of doing business with PayPal - they are now screwing us over. I guess PayPal is just like the Gestapo or the former Stasi just following orders from the Federal Government and the EUSSR.

According to PayPal we must no longer serve residents and or citizens of the good ol' US of A and severly limit our customers to EU prisoners ah.. i mean residents and citizens of member states.

Well I am not experiencing those issues necessarily, this is caused mainly by the fact that I have a special contract with PayPal, they are however very ANNOYING with their 'claim' thing. Charge us 1.5% on transactions and then take the money FROM MY ACCOUNT and give it back to the customer whilst the delivery is ON ITS FLIPPIN WAY. Then I have to call PayPal again and be like: 'Well, why did you rob me?'. This happens like at least 5 to 10 times a week.

They take no responsibility in their actions and are acting like a bunch of immature peeps that have no IDEA where they are talking about. PayPal might as well just go away because this is costing the big firms a bunch of money.

Furthermore I'd also like to note that it is INSANE that those firms like Visa / Mastercard say that they can 'Pay for free'. Whilst we have to pay almost 1 to 3% of fee on top of that transaction, though I must say that this is only 0.8% for me. Which still is a lot for transactions over €1000,00,-!

it is still robbery

not funny

What do you think about Braintree? Braintree doesn't charge a monthly payment for processing payments either. It charges a commission for a transaction at the rate of 2.9% from transaction amount plus 30 cents per transaction. Braintree provides users with a special offer where your commission will be covered starting from $50.000 you processed.

It's part of Paypal (that should be enough to scare you away!).

They do not distribute payments to multiple vendors, they require that you have each vendor order on your customer's checkout to be processed separately.

IMHO, it's a bad customer experience.

They do have some nice features like escrow (not true escrow, but similar) and delayed distribution of funds. But ithey are all individual transactions for each vendor within an order. The customer will see multiple charges on their CC statements and I think you pay separate transaction fees for each vendor.

Look very closely at the actual business/transaction process to ensure it meets your (and your customers and vendors) needs. Simtech has an addon the modifies checkout to do the multiple transactions for Braintree. But I would think it would scare more customers away and your conversion rate may take a huge hit.