glossary-faq add on/module/plugin for cs cart v3?

Hello yall. Im developing an ecommerce site with a lot of info and I need to make a few glossaries and a faq page. wondering if there was an addon for cscart3 that could make this easy.

Ive read about knowledge base but not to sure about whats the situation with that one

Id appreciate any help. ty

CartTuning has an FAQ addon. At this time there aren't any KB addons. CS-Cart FAQ Addon - CartTuning

Updated from post below:

CS-Cart FAQ Addon - CartTuning

Alt-Teams FAQ addon is something different. This allows customers to ask product questions on a product page tab. Its not related to a helpdesk FAQ.

Just like any other CMS, you need to add pages. Go to Website > Content > + Add Page and start pasting.

Sometimes you just gotta do the grunt work :)

You can add menus and put the pages into a tree structure as you go. They are optionally searchable.

Ok i get what your saying. basically make a glossary root/home page with the links of the glossary terms and then make individual pages for each term.

Maybe the home page can have the “term word” name links plus a short description and then the page for the term itself will have the full description as well as pictures and everything else.

Is that what your saying in laymans terms Im a complete newbie, this is my first website, dont know what a tree structure is. Thank you in advance for the help guys, much appreciated

1Clue's Table of Contents Pages List add-on might help you.

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1361678866' post='156266'] Alt-Teams FAQ addon is something different. This allows customers to ask product questions on a product page tab. Its not related to a helpdesk FAQ. [/quote]

Sorry posted the wrong one. The one I meant was by CartTuning and is here CS-Cart FAQ Addon - CartTuning

[quote name='Jimmystunts' timestamp='1361715655' post='156288']

Ok i get what your saying. basically make a glossary root/home page with the links of the glossary terms and then make individual pages for each term.

Maybe the home page can have the “term word” name links plus a short description and then the page for the term itself will have the full description as well as pictures and everything else.

Is that what your saying in laymans terms Im a complete newbie, this is my first website, dont know what a tree structure is. Thank you in advance for the help guys, much appreciated

[/quote]

You don't need to make the links. Once you create a Parent page, Create a new Pages Block below the Main Content for Pages. Choose Dynamic filling type - then disable it. Then go back to Content and enable that Block for that page's block content only so it doesn't appear on ALL pages.

Regarding trees: Parent pages are the trunk of the tree, child pages are the branches. Any page can be a Parent, hence the tree analogy. The tree view is the default view of your Website > Content. When you click that plus sign in front of a page and it's child pages are displayed, you are expanding the tree.

But, 1clue and Alt-team both do good work. I've used their other addons and 1clue's addon is free so you might as well see if it gives you a head start.

I ended up going with a glossary addon by www.bugtreat.com

live link will be up soon