Girlie Help with google base

Hi… im new here and just trying to get my head round all the settings and workings of CS cart.

I have a just got my new website live (ditsydodo.co.uk) and am trying unsuccessfully to upload my products to google base.

Basically i don't really know what im doing and was wondering if there was an easy how to or tutorial that anyone could point me to??

Thanks… Chrissie x

Welcome to the Forums, Chrissie!

You can find the instructions about this here: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1319778780' post='124747']

You can find the instructions about this here: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[/quote]

Thanks… just what i needed

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1319778780' post='124747']

[/quote]

There is also a problem with the Google export, unless you have updated to the latest version. This is where I am at right now - having a problem getting the site updated and in the meantime can't upload to Google. Would check this too. And, it seems like csCart has an add on that does this in an automated way - I don't have enough experience with the cart yet to speak intelligently on this though. =)

Im still having problems :(

I just don’t really have a clue!!

I followed the guide and seem to have done some kind of feed to google base but then im kind of lost as to what i should be doing next. Is there an idiots guide to google base anywhere??

Have you uploaded your feed to Google Merchant center?

Nice site birdy!