Getting Rid Of The Invoice Information In Customer Emails

I'm trying to make customer emails cleaner, where would I go to remove some of the info that's sent in the customer invoice? I would like it to have only a their order number, which when clicked on takes them to the full order details on my site, their order status and their tracking number

Administrator e-mail subject:
design/backend/mail/templates/orders/order_notification_subj.tpl
Administrator e-mail body:
design/backend/mail/templates/orders/order_notification.tpl
Administrator invoice:
design/backend/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl
Customer e-mail subject:
design/themes/YOUR_THEME/mail/templates/orders/order_notification_subj.tpl
Customer e-mail body:
design/themes/YOUR_THEME/mail/templates/orders/order_notification.tpl
Customer invoice:
design/themes/YOUR_THEME/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl
Please also note that the text in the e-mail depends on the order status and can be changed in the order status settings

I would suggest that you create an override for the invoice rather than modifying the distributed file.

You would create your own:

design/themes/[theme]/mail/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/mail/templates/orders/*.tpl

and

design/backend/mail/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/mail/templates/orders/*.tpl

Tony, the correct paths should be:

design/themes/[theme]/mail/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/orders/*.tpl
and
design/backend/mail/templates/addons/my_changes/overrides/orders/*.tpl
Isn't it?

I'm trying to make customer emails cleaner, where would I go to remove some of the info that's sent in the customer invoice? I would like it to have only a their order number, which when clicked on takes them to the full order details on my site, their order status and their tracking number

You can find the templates of the invoice in:
design/backend/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl
Administration panel:
design/themes/{theme}/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl
Storefront:
design/themes/{theme}/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl
Sincerely yours,
CS-Market team

@Ecom - you're probably right. I didn't look specifically and I was working off of memory. I think for mail, the path following 'overrides' is the path from 'templates' in the mail directories.

Again, for this type of change I would recommend to use overrides rather than edit the distributed files as proposed. To me, avoiding upgrade conflicts is paramount especially since they took away the comparison tools to identify exactly what the differences are.

Do you have to create the my_changes structure manually or do you need to install something to get CS-Cart to use it?

Do you have to create the my_changes structure manually or do you need to install something to get CS-Cart to use it?

Yes, the directories and file should be created manually

When you go into an order and select 'print invoice' from the gear icon, are you printing an administrator invoice as it's has the supplier information on. If so, how do you print the customer invoice without the supplier info on?