Get rid of column

Hi

I think I am almost done with the setting up of my site now but have a prob on my home page.

My main image doesnt look central, I think its because there is a column in there can someone take a look and tell me where I need to go to delete it.

Cheers

tiler

If I am reading your question right…there appears to be an extra

“td” element in your page…

```php …developer, professional and diy wet room installer. If during this building process we haven’t touched on something and you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us

[COLOR="Red"][B]
[/B][/COLOR]
```

not sure if its in your html for home page, or the template

This is the whole code section: (to help you locate it)

```php

At Wetdecs we offer wet room solutions so do not push a single system, one system cant work for all despite " the wetroom in a box" idea. There are differing systems and through reading the information on this site you choose which is suitable for your project and your pocket.

When considering a wet room two basic situations exist. If you are lucky enough to be building your own home, a self build you can install a wetroom from scratch, or secondly on a refurbishment project where you will have an existing room you wish to convert. This site will cover all your options and we have tried to accommodate everyone delivering solutions at realistic prices so we can all experience the wet room...

We are constantly building and adding to wedects to make it the main source of information on wet room solutions for the developer, professional and diy wet room installer. If during this building process we haven't touched on something and you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us

[COLOR="Red"]
[/COLOR]
```

After a quick look, the offending (incorrect) html is definitely in the section where you did the html yourself

(because your contact us, etc…is centered properly)

ALSO (some suggestions before you go live as you asked in another thread)

rewrite the privacy policy for YOUR company

Change the Site News to reflect your site (not cs-cart)

Change the Copyright and Powered by to suit your needs. (at the bottom)

Typo in Site Info: New instalation (installation)

You can locate threads to change the bottom

Hi Mike

Yes I know there are things to be done the more you guys point out the better as I wont be missing things then. Thank you for what you have given the heads up of.

It was the code Thanks