Get no email when a user submits contact form

Hi ,

On the contact page after the user submits the form i get no email or i get this error:

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: “addons/form_builder/form_body.tpl” in /home/bpgllc/public_html/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 10

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Hello, rock007

I suggest that you should follow the instructions in the “The ‘Smarty error: unable to read resource: index.tpl in /…/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095’ error” article of our Knowledge base: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Hi support team,

The error is fixed however i don’t receive any emails when a user submits the contact form. Can anyone help me via screen sharing?

[quote name=‘rock007’]Hi support team,

The error is fixed however i don’t receive any emails when a user submits the contact form. Can anyone help me via screen sharing?[/QUOTE]

Hello, rock007

Thank you for your reply.

Most probably the problem occurred because the “contact us” form email is not correct on your site.

In order to check it, please open the “Content” tab and click on the “Pages” link, on the opened page click on the “edit” link next to the “Contact us” page name, then open the “Form builder” tab and check the email field.

Thank you.