GeoTrust TrueBusiness ID with EV Special Promotion

Only Extended Validation SSL certificates trigger the green bar in high-security Web browsers. EV SSL are only issued once an industry-standardized set of validation procedures are followed, and when installed display both your Organization’s legal name as well as the Certificate Authority (GeoTrust) that verified you. There is no better way to instill confidence in visitors to your website.

[SIZE=5][COLOR=YellowGreen]GeoTrust True BusinessID with Extended Validation SSL[/COLOR] for [COLOR=DarkOrange]$165[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Regular Price $299[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Valid through December 11th only![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Promotion Code: GTIDEV[/SIZE]

Use the promotion code on the check out page.

Order link: [URL]https://www.martfox.com/customer/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0[/URL]

Indy I want 2 of these but is the link correct, seems like some competition page or something

JOhn

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]Indy I want 2 of these but is the link correct, seems like some competition page or something

JOhn[/QUOTE]

I think you just need to change the dropdown to the “SSL Certificates” option.

Somebody shoot me!!!

Thanks Adodric

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]Indy I want 2 of these but is the link correct, seems like some competition page or something

JOhn[/quote]

The link is correct, anyway you can go to the order page [url]https://www.martfox.com/customer/cart.php[/url] and choose the SSL section from the dropdown menu, and 'GeoTrust - True BusinessID with EV’.

Just want to add… Martfox got this promotion price directlly from GeoTrust and only for 3 days.

GeoTrust is the world’s second largest digital certificate provider. More than 100,000 customers in over 150 countries trust GeoTrust to secure online transactions and conduct business over the Internet. Give your Web site visitors the confidence to interact online with the most trusted and secure option for SSL.

Indy,

Not to be an ass and take away from your advertising, but people can get a Positive SSL cert from Comodo for only $10.00 per year. I’m not sure if they still have the promotion going or not, but they were having a deal that, if you purchased the SSL cert for 2 or more years you would get a free upgrade to EVSSL.

Basically you can get a EVSSL cert from Comodo for $20.00.

Just trying to save people a few bucks. Like I said though, I’m not sure if the EVSSL promotion is still going.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Indy,

Not to be an ass and take away from your advertising, but people can get a Positive SSL cert from Comodo for only $10.00 per year. I’m not sure if they still have the promotion going or not, but they were having a deal that, if you purchased the SSL cert for 2 or more years you would get a free upgrade to EVSSL.

Just trying to save people a few bucks. Like I said though, I’m not sure if the EVSSL promotion is still going.

Brandon[/quote]

I paid $600 for ours, I’d buy it again considering the amount of people whom have checked out site-seal (Comodo)

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Indy,

Brandon[/quote]

Sure you can get a Verisign cert for $995 as well. I guess, you are very bussy to take a look at their site…

[url]http://www.comodo.com/e-commerce/ssl-certificates/ev-ssl-certificates.php[/url]

EV SSL Certificate - €449.00/year

Indy,

No, they had a promotion going that gave you an EVSSL cert for free when you purchased 2 or more years of the positive SSL cert.

I purchased a Positive SSL cert for 5 years ($50) and got a free EVSSL upgrade. I still haven’t done the required paperwork, but one day I might.

I don’t see the promotion any more, but it might be worth an ask, that’s all.

Brandon