GD Installed but captcha not working... CAN SOMEONE REPLY TO MY THREAD ALSO?

Nobody replying to my thread… why… common guys help me also…

I am getting serious problem here. I find that php already enabled GD Library but the captcha was not working its showing this error -

Fatal error[color=#000000]: Call to undefined function imagefttext() in [/color]/home/***/public_html/lib/captcha/captcha.php[color=#000000] on line [/color]329

You can see the screenshot also of pho config. PLEASE HELP!!

gd library.jpg

Hello miracles,

Thank you for your message.

It seems that the problem occurs because PHP is not compiled with the following key on your server:

--enable-gd-native-ttf

Also the imagefttext() function is only available if PHP is compiled with freetype support (–with-freetype-dir=DIR). Please ask your server administrator to implement these changes for you and check the result.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

So is this installed by default? I have setup 3 carts all on the same hosting/servers, 2 are working and 1 is not, the only difference is SSL, I would thought this would be handled by cs-cart. I get the image with a question mark as if it is not there. Is there a default location that should be specified on the form validation page?

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your message.

It depends on the server, how PHP will be compiled there. If all your CS-Cart installations are located on the same server and the image verification feature does not work only in one CS-Cart installation, the problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

[quote name='CartMania' timestamp='1365999232' post='159977']Is there a default location that should be specified on the form validation page?[/quote]

Unfortunately, your request is not clear enough to me. Could you give a more detailed explanation?

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team