Gate2Shop payment processor?

Hello at all,

i have again a question. I´ve made a contract with gate2shop from a while, and now i look in my shop, version 2.0.8 and i dont can find this module.

Whats wrong?

thanks for help!

You should install this module manual.

you’ll find in your account section downloads.

[quote name=‘peku’]You should install this module manual.

you’ll find in your account section downloads.[/QUOTE]

G2S payment mod is only for 1.3.5 version, if you want to use this addon on new version than you have to ask cs developer and they will quote the price for you. However i think the price is between $250+ :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote name=‘miracles’]G2S payment mod is only for 1.3.5 version, if you want to use this addon on new version than you have to ask cs developer and they will quote the price for you. However i think the price is between $250+ :p[/QUOTE]

That´s not really true!? We have so less options here in europe of payment processors and then this. I am very angry about it.

What happend if i install the old Gate2Shop payment module in CS Cart 2.0.8???

[quote name=‘Triplex’]That´s not really true!? We have so less options here in europe of payment processors and then this. I am very angry about it.

What happend if i install the old Gate2Shop payment module in CS Cart 2.0.8???[/QUOTE]

Will not work!

OMG this isnt very good. I am very crazy with the whole payment processing, here is that to expensive here i ´ve a long rolled reserve and there is a another thing not acceptable… :frowning: i can bealeave that desaster.