From Lbs to Grams

I have changed my weight symbol to “grams” in the admin settings, yet under product features I am getting the weight information coming up in “lbs” still… do I need to modify something in the core files? Also, if I don’t fill out the product weight, it still comes up under product features. Is this supposed to be happening?

Thanks!

Did you change “Grams in the unit of weight defined by the weight symbol” to one in General settings?

Do you mean “Weight” shows up on the product features tab in the front-en on products with no weight entered?

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Did you change “Grams in the unit of weight defined by the weight symbol” to one in General settings?

Do you mean “Weight” shows up on the product features tab in the front-en on products with no weight entered?

Bob[/QUOTE]

I changed it to “1” yes, not “one” - if that makes any difference.

Here is my test site, if you go to the product features, you will see what I mean. I haven’t entered the weight in the back-end, but the field still shows up on features - here is my test site:

[url]http://diablo.turboservers.com.au/~bhiptech/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29782[/url]

I will be entering the product weight of all my products eventually (but I want it to say grams and not lbs) and I was just surprised that the weight field shows up on the front end even if there is no value input in the back end.

Can anyone else please give me a shove in the right direction?

Did you mod your template to display the weight or did you add Weight as a product feature?

Bob

Hmmh… I thought I had rolled back all my changes, but it appeared that I did the damage in the product_features.tpl file, which I hadn’t rolled back yet. It’s now back to normal! Thanks for the direction! :slight_smile: