From demo to full - it is possible?

Hello, I want to ask a quick question: if I install ultimate trial version, is there any limitations to upgrade to full license? I want to create the store and then to buy it so I need this info urgent! Thanks!

[quote name='minute' timestamp='1349343185' post='146318']

Hello, I want to ask a quick question: if I install ultimate trial version, is there any limitations to upgrade to full license? I want to create the store and then to buy it so I need this info urgent! Thanks!

[/quote]

Hi there!

If you install cs-cart in trial mode, you can easily insert your legal license later. Just go to Administration panel → Settings → Upgrade Center

And the trial version has no limitation in functionallity.

Thank, I read it in download page but I wanted to be sure 100%

[quote name='minute' timestamp='1349345353' post='146324']

Thank, I read it in download page but I wanted to be sure 100%

[/quote]

I am happy to help you. Please note, that[font=“Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif”][size=“2”][color=“#555555”] [/color][/size][/font]you may use CS-Cart Trial for 30 days following the day you have installed. After this period is over, you must purchase the full commercial license, which has 2 storefronts!

Yes, I know, I want to start the store first, I am “ticketing” with one from your team, but before she give me what I need I wanted began adding products. I am moving from another cart to CS-Cart and I want to do it fast (deadline involved). Anyway, thanks!

[quote name=‘minute’ timestamp=‘1349353609’ post=‘146330’]

Yes, I know, I want to start the store first, I am “ticketing” with one from your team, but before she give me what I need I wanted began adding products. I am moving from another cart to CS-Cart and I want to do it fast (deadline involved). Anyway, thanks!

[/quote]

I am not a member of CS-Cart team, so I don’t think that you are ticketing one of my team :) But again I am happy to help you.