Fresh Install Of 4.3.2 Cannot Get Past Step 2

I am attempting a fresh install of v4.3.2 and after I put in all the database info and admin info and press next, the screen grey's out and it looks like it starts to run the install scripts but then a second later goes back to normal and there is no error returned and I cannot get past that step.

I even tried running the install from a different browser and the same thing happened. Using Chrome and Safari.

Anyone have any ideas?

You need to check your server logs for php error messages

I actually just checked the error_log and found this:

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][14-Jun-2015 16:32:19 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: Wrong parameter count for class_alias() in /home/USER/public_html/dev/init.php on line 24[/size][/font][/color]

What version on php are you running?

[quote name='rmsilver7' timestamp='1434325808' post='218711']

[/quote]

OK, that's a supported version, but at this point I am out of ideas. You will need to check with support

Please check

CS-Cart called it “inconsistent support” for class_alias across version 5.3 of PHP.

The fix is linked by support in this Bug Tracker post:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5854-installation-error-v432/

Flagged FIXED in v4.3.3

Thanks all, I had posted a bug about it and I guess I missed where someone else had posted about it as well. I will be applying the fix and see if that does the trick!

I apologize for the issue. We will fix this in 4.3.3, it's planned for next week.