Fresh Install Of 4.1.2 Error

I am quite disappointed, constant error pop-up of the following:

[color=#000000]Hook fn__user_init is not callable[/color]

Any idea?

You can even browse yourself and see it fail every so often

http://www.vapeking.co.za/new/

Similar issue below a while back, try and uninstall, re install addons one by one as yours doesnt seem to have an addon name associated

http://forum.cs-cart…sion-221-error/

I have disabled every single addon.

Still nothing please help. I have all the requirements for the server. Seems soo strange.

So you have a fresh install with nothing changed at all?

If so, I would re-install from scratch without changing anything and test each addon/change you make.

I have reinstalled 3 times now. Each time with a fresh install it starts off immediately with this error. [color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]fn__user_init [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]What gets me is that its calling something with __ double space which seems strange, could be typo in the archive possibly… :([/font][/color]

[quote name=‘Gizmo’ timestamp=‘1394485272’ post=‘179061’]

I have reinstalled 3 times now. Each time with a fresh install it starts off immediately with this error. [color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]fn__user_init [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]What gets me is that its calling something with __ double space which seems strange, could be typo in the archive possibly… :([/font][/color]

[/quote]

I would submit a support ticket if I were you.

I have asked but we all know cs-cart support leaves a little to be desired :(

Hi,

At first please open the “app/functions/fn.init.php” file and comment out the following line:

fn_set_hook('user_init', $_SESSION['auth'], $user_info, $first_init);

e.g.

// fn_set_hook('user_init', $_SESSION['auth'], $user_info, $first_init);

Then check if you receive the same error for any other hook.

Thanks for the advice ecomlabs, after commenting that out I get [color=#000000]Hook fn__before_dispatch is not callable[/color]

@Gizmo,

We have noticed that both these hooks exist in the Twigmo module only. Please try to disable it.