Free Trial Question

The free trial I beleive only lasts for 30 or so days, you won’t find another cart with as many features, addons, modules ect…as CS-Cart does for only $195. If your budget is tight you might want to look at one of the free carts like zen cart and then move over to CS when you have money ect…

Jeff, in all honesty. If you do not have $195 to buy a LIFETIME license with FREE upgrades in your “budget”. It’s amazing if you do have money to buy products or pay for hosting.

$195 for a lifetime license is very cheap, if you cannot afford that… I may question if ecommerce is for you.

There is no business where you can put 0 money and make 1000 back.

So basically, you want to run trial software to make you money, Dare I ask what you are planning to sell, if you cannot invest in a cart to sell it ?

And also, how you plan to sell anything if you cannot afford to advertise the fact that you are infact selling anything ?

Im afraid you cannot just stick a website online and keep your fingers crossed that it will work costing you nothing and making money…

With business comes costs and for what CS does, its damn worth every last penny or cent

In my eyes, the cart shouldnt accept any payment methods and if in demo mode, should be notifying your customers its a DEMO shop…

Sounds like your looking at making some kind of scam website and dont want to pay for it… I may be wrong but you cant be serious in business if you cant afford the tool for the job…