Free Shipping LOGO

Hi

There used to be a MOD for a logo on products with free shipping in 1.3.#

Is this available for 2.0.10?

I have looked around but can’t find it.

Also it would be good gor logo to show in Categories pages.

Thanks

Barry

I know you’ve been talking about using the my changes addon so I’ll give you instructions for that.

Create a file called:

skins/your-skin/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/products/view_main_info.override.tpl

In this file put:

```php

{include file=“views/products/components/product_images.tpl” product=$product show_detailed_link=“Y”}

{*Brandon - add free shipping }

{if $product.free_shipping ==‘Y’ || $product.price >= 175}

Free Shipping

{/if}

{
/Brandon *}

{include file=“views/products/components/buy_now.tpl” product=$product but_role=“action” show_qty=true show_sku=true obj_id=$product.product_id hide_form=$smarty.capture.val_hide_form capture_options_vs_qty=$smarty.capture.val_capture_options_vs_qty capture_buttons=$smarty.capture.val_capture_buttons}

```

Just change the image part to whatever you want. Oh, and you might want to remove the comments, sorry.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Barry

I know you’ve been talking about using the my changes addon so I’ll give you instructions for that.

Create a file called:

skins/your-skin/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/products/view_main_info.override.tpl

In this file put:

```php

{include file=“views/products/components/product_images.tpl” product=$product show_detailed_link=“Y”}

{*Brandon - add free shipping }

{if $product.free_shipping ==‘Y’ || $product.price >= 175}

Free Shipping

{/if}

{
/Brandon *}

{include file=“views/products/components/buy_now.tpl” product=$product but_role=“action” show_qty=true show_sku=true obj_id=$product.product_id hide_form=$smarty.capture.val_hide_form capture_options_vs_qty=$smarty.capture.val_capture_options_vs_qty capture_buttons=$smarty.capture.val_capture_buttons}

```

Just change the image part to whatever you want. Oh, and you might want to remove the comments, sorry.

Brandon[/QUOTE]

Thanks Brandon, wish I could get the hang of this script writing and then I wouldn't need to harass you GURUS!!!! :oops:

Done Excellent Thanks!

No problem Barry. I really like trying to help. I have received a lot of help on the forum and just enjoy being able to contribute back. Questions like this are great since they are easy for me to answer because I have already done the work to make them happen.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]No problem Barry. I really like trying to help. I have received a lot of help on the forum and just enjoy being able to contribute back. Questions like this are great since they are easy for me to answer because I have already done the work to make them happen.

Brandon[/QUOTE]

You put the rest of us (well me) to shame. :oops:

I too like to help as so many people have helped me and after all this forum is what makes CSCART what it is!!!

Which line do I input the code?