Free Cs-Cart Add-Ons From Alt-Team!

Edited: Here I will update the list of our free add-ons:

Page change effect

Redirect to sitemap

Stock filter

Clone Promotion

Dear CS-Cart users!

Now we offer 2 free add-ons from our team:

Page change effect add-on that causes a web page to open with a visual effect.

Redirect to Sitemap add-on that redirects shoppers to a Sitemap automatically instead of showing 404 error.

You can enter a zero price to get these add-ons free of any charge. Or you can enter your own small price for them. All collected money for our free add-ons will be spent on the children’s charity in Ulyanovsk region, Russia. We love the charity idea that suddenly came to our mind and we will be thankful for everyone who will support it!

We plan to release more free CS-Cart add-ons. We will keep you informed in this topic.

Feel free to Contact us if you have any questions.

Skype - Altteam
Email - manager@alt-team.com

Best regards,
Alt-team

Excellent. Great idea on the charity side too!

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1389629815' post='175038']

Excellent. Great idea on the charity side too!

[/quote]

Thanks, clips!

I've forgotten to add that both add-ons Redirect to Sitemap and Page change effect are compatible with CS-Cart 2.2.x, 3.0.x, 4.0.x.

Best regards, Alt-team

do you have any idea how to replace with loading status

nice idea, Congrts

great idea. thank you

I live in a cardboard box down by the river, however, I will purchase this just to make a charitable contribution towards a good cause!

Nice work Alt Team. Great gesture.

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1390609681’ post=‘176013’]

I live in a cardboard box down by the river, however, I will purchase this just to make a charitable contribution towards a good cause!

[/quote]

Them margaritas taste real good in a cardboard box huh!? :P

Hello guys!

Thanks to everyone who supports our charity idea, we really appreciate it, and thanks to everyone who has been a little sarcastic here )

Please, remember that first of all we made these add-ons for your comfort and you can always download them free of charge.

Best regards, Alt-team

Hello CS-Cart users!

We are glad to offer you a new free CS-Cart add-on - the Stock filter add-on

This add-on allows customers to hide Out-of-stock products from the storefront category pages. More details and screenshots are here.

Best regards,
Alt-team

Thank you for this free addon. It seems to be a conflict between the View All addon from hungryweb and this. They don't work together. If you enable the Stock filter add-on the other does not show.

Any possible ideas?

Thanks

Solved both addons work together see other post for View All addon.

:grin:

[quote]Solved both addons work together see other post for View All addon.[/quote]

Ok, great!

Hello Dear CS-Cart users,

Today we would like to share with you one more free add-on from our team - the Clone promotion add-on.

The Clone Promotion add-on allows the Admin to clone promotions with all info and conditions. Works good for both Cart and Catalog promotions.

This add-on can be especially useful for those who create complex promotions and run them simultaneously. Thus, it is not necessary to manually fill all fields, you can just press one button to get the copy of an existing Promotion.

You can get this add-on here http://www.alt-team…ion-add-on.html

This add-on is available for CS-Cart 3 and CS-Cart 4 with 1 storefront.

Best regards, Alt-team

Hi

in [color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]“Stock filter” add-on[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]how to change text in desired language?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]because i installed t[/size][/font][/color][color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]his add-on ,but i can not not found “_hide_out_stock” and “[/size][/font][/color][color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]_show_out_stock” pattern in language translation[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#2D2D2D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]version : 4.0.3[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Edited:[/b] Here I will update the list of our free add-ons:

Page change effect
Redirect to sitemap
Stock filter
Clone Promotion

[b]Dear CS-Cart users![/b]

Now we offer 2 free add-ons from our team:

Page change effect add-on that causes a web page to open with a visual effect.

Redirect to Sitemap add-on that redirects shoppers to a Sitemap automatically instead of showing 404 error.

You can enter a zero price to get these add-ons free of any charge. Or you can enter your own small price for them. All collected money for our free add-ons will be spent on the children's charity in Ulyanovsk region, Russia. We love the charity idea that suddenly came to our mind and we will be thankful for everyone who will support it!

[b]We plan to release more free CS-Cart add-ons. We will keep you informed in this topic.[/b]

Best regards, Alt-team

hello,

In stock filter addon do not work in v.4.3.5 !

Do you know why ?

Thanks

hello,

In stock filter addon do not work in v.4.3.5 !

Do you know why ?

Thanks

Stock filter is working with v.4.3.x It is possible that you have third party addons that can effect on the stock filter addon.

Please contact us via manager@alt-team.com to find out the reason.

Hi
in "Stock filter" add-on
how to change text in desired language?
because i installed this add-on ,but i can not not found "_hide_out_stock" and "_show_out_stock" pattern in language translation
version : 4.0.3

Go to Administration->Languages->Translations, click + button and create "hide_out_stock" and "show_out_stock" language variables. pls note language variables must not contain "_" before
If you have any additional questions, we are glad to answer.

Hi, firstly a huge thanks for the free addons.

I am however finding a problem with the Page change effect addon. When I click the “My Account” link in the header it simply takes me to my profile page and doesn’t allow me to pick from the My Account drop down. When I disable the addon and I click the My Account in the header the drop down is then displayed.

But as I said, thanks for the opportunity anyway