Yes it does.

Thank you, Gizmo.

Add-on works with CS-Cart 4.2.2 really.

[quote name=‘Rafass’ timestamp=‘1411065949’ post=‘192479’]

great addon, very useful and free!

thanks Cart Power! 8)

[/quote]

We are glad that add-on is helpful =)

I think you should tell users that your logo with link (cart power) appears on the bottom of the users site in the copyright area.

In essence it is not free since you are using the customers site to advertise your business.

[quote name='hglu' timestamp='1421941024' post='203210']

I think you should tell users that your logo with link (cart power) appears on the bottom of the users site in the copyright area.

In essence it is not free since you are using the customers site to advertise your business.

[/quote]

Yes, you're absolutely right. That why there is the “Agreement on the use of the site Cart-Power.com” on our site (http://www.cart-powe…f-the-site.html). This agreement contains the “Free add-ons usage policy” (http://www.cart-powe…age-policy.html). This document contains all conditions of usage.

Each user which downloads/buys products from our site accepts “Agreement on the use of the site Cart-Power.com” on the checkout page.

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1421953349' post='203223']

Yes, you're absolutely right. That why there is the “Agreement on the use of the site Cart-Power.com” on our site (http://www.cart-powe…f-the-site.html). This agreement contains the “Free add-ons usage policy” (http://www.cart-powe…age-policy.html). This document contains all conditions of usage.

Each user which downloads/buys products from our site accepts “Agreement on the use of the site Cart-Power.com” on the checkout page.

[/quote]

It is a great program and I don't mind paying the $5, I think you should give this option when downloading.

The policy is stated and I probably missed it also. I also paid 5.00. I missed this statement in the policy; "User does not have the right to remove any information or perform any changes in the content of free add-on received through the site cart-power.com, [b]except the case when User makes a payment at above USD 5[/b] for this free add-on. I probably would have paid above USD 5, (not sure how much above), if I actually saw this as an option on the product details page.

This add-on does work well and does exactly what I wanted.

Bob

We are happy that the add-on meets your requirements completely.

[size=4]It is vary encouraging to hear that![/size]

[size=4]Thanks for using our products.[/size]

[size=4]Have a nice day,[/size]

[size=4]Cart Power[/size]

[quote name='hglu' timestamp='1421941024' post='203210']

[/quote]

This is why we removed the add-on from our site… Sorry we don't pimp our site out…

Now offer the add-on at a cost of $10 to remove the logo and links… Done deal we'll buy it…

Can someone please confirm if this add on works on latest cs-cart multivendor version 4.3.2 ??

Thanks in advance :)

[quote name=‘sushilsingh607’ timestamp=‘1438585804’ post=‘225324’]

Can someone please confirm if this add on works on latest cs-cart multivendor version 4.3.2 ??

Thanks in advance :)

[/quote]

Thank you for your question. The Automatic Cart Recalculate add-on can be installed on Multi-Vendor version 4.3.2. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Does this slow down the cart at all?

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1438700383' post='225574']

Does this slow down the cart at all?

[/quote]

Thank you for your question. No, this add-on does not affect CS-Cart's or Multi-Vendor's performance. Please let us know if we can help you further.

Greetings,

I just installed the updated version of this addon on 4.4.2 SP2, and it stopped working.

Not re-calculating anymore. The old version worked fine.

Any ideas?

Confirm, doesn't work with 4.4.2 SP2

It works fine for me.

Dear friends,

We are sorry to hear that some of you experience the issue with the add-on.

The add-on has been checked in all CS-Cart 4.4.x versions. We have not found any issues.

Try to re-install the add-on and contact us via e-mail (sales@cart-power.com) in case it does not help.

Best regards,

Dear friends,

We are sorry to hear that some of you experience the issue with the add-on.

The add-on has been checked in all CS-Cart 4.4.x versions. We have not found any issues.

Try to re-install the add-on and contact us via e-mail (sales@cart-power.com) in case it does not help.

Best regards,

We upgraded from V4.3.8 recently and now are on V4.4.3 and no the auto recalculate does not work flawless and I was forced to actually de-activtate and unstall it.

Shame as it did work in V4.3.8. Yes before you guys at Cart Power reply I did install the latest version from your site.

PS Don't mind pay 10 EUR for a working sample AND a repaired link to the Icon Fonts for Graceful that does not work anymore on your site .

I will put in a "repair" request by mail.

Best regards,

Hello!

We upgraded from V4.3.8 recently and now are on V4.4.3 and no the auto recalculate does not work flawless and I was forced to actually de-activtate and unstall it.

Shame as it did work in V4.3.8. Yes before you guys at Cart Power reply I did install the latest version from your site.

PS Don't mind pay 10 EUR for a working sample AND a repaired link to the Icon Fonts for Graceful that does not work anymore on your site .

I will put in a "repair" request by mail.

Best regards,

Thank you for contact us via e-mail. Please, send us the ftp access credentials, as we asked in email, and we examine the situation in your store.

Best regards,