[Free addon] Track all your shipments for 120+ carriers

With AfterShip free module - you can find out if your shipments are [size=5][color=#FF8C00]delivered or in exceptions[/color][/size] automatically.

With AfterShip Track Button - your customer can [size=6][color=#ff8c00]Track order status in a click[/color][/size] at order history page.

Do you have a detailed guide on how i can add track shipment button in order info for customers? so that it can auto pick the tracking number and show the tracking results on click of a button.

Also will be nice if can add this track button to the shipment notification email sent to the customer.my email id on aftership: info@elcotek.net

[quote name='nonu_don' timestamp='1406904645' post='188626']

Do you have a detailed guide on how i can add track shipment button in order info for customers? so that it can auto pick the tracking number and show the tracking results on click of a button.

Also will be nice if can add this track button to the shipment notification email sent to the customer.my email id on aftership: info@elcotek.net

[/quote]

We only have a guide to teach how to insert a Track order status page.

How to add Track Order Status page at CS-Cart? - YouTube

You have to modify theme file if you like to insert track button to order history page.

You can insert track button to email but you can use AfterShip Premium service to send out an one-click tracking link to customers.

If you haven't get free $10 credit - let me know and love to have you try that out.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

i am already a premium customer of yours, but would still love to have that free 10usd credit :)

between, i have 1 query… is it posible that i use my own sms gateway to send messages to my customers? because “do not disturb conditions” in our country, your gateway is not able to send sms to my customers. my gateway uses a simple GET Http method. is it posible to integrate that?

posible i can talk to you on skype for a while?

Naman Agarwal

info@elcotek.net

[quote name=‘nonu_don’ timestamp=‘1407302892’ post=‘188903’]

i am already a premium customer of yours, but would still love to have that free 10usd credit :)

between, i have 1 query… is it posible that i use my own sms gateway to send messages to my customers? because “do not disturb conditions” in our country, your gateway is not able to send sms to my customers. my gateway uses a simple GET Http method. is it posible to integrate that?

posible i can talk to you on skype for a while?

Naman Agarwal

info@elcotek.net

[/quote]

I have added free $10 credit to your AfterShip account, can you email me at andrew@aftership.com?

We have a webhook service which can be used to notify your system upon certain delivery updates - if you have a strong tech team, then you maybe able to integrate that.

We do notice SMS failed often in India - may i know your gateway and do you know why they can send out SMS even you have do not disturb settings?

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Great news! AfterShip now support [size=6][color=#ffa07a]202 carriers[/color][/size] worldwide.

:) Added 5 last week - Full list

GHN

RPX Online

17 Post Service

Skynet Worldwide Express UK

Geniki Taxydromiki

Has anyone managed to add button to the order history page?

andrew@[color=“#ff0000”]aftership[/color].com

Great product well done, just linked up our website so we can track all of our shipments. Currently not a premium user but that will only be a matter of time :)

One question I have on the notifications, can these be made optional in the sense that the user selects if they want notified or not. This would be done at the order placement stage as not all users may want notified. Also this would allow us to add a small charge to cover the cost of notifications for those who opt in.

thomas@kudosbeauty.ie

[quote name='UrKo' timestamp='1408947418' post='190541']

Has anyone managed to add button to the order history page?

[/quote]

You may find the following videos useful:

Aftership integration:

[media]AfterShip CS-Cart App - How it works - YouTube

Track button:

[media]How to add Track Order Status page at CS-Cart? - YouTube

[quote name=‘thomas@kudos’ timestamp=‘1409134181’ post=‘190802’]

andrew@[color=#ff0000]aftership[/color].com

Great product well done, just linked up our website so we can track all of our shipments. Currently not a premium user but that will only be a matter of time :)

One question I have on the notifications, can these be made optional in the sense that the user selects if they want notified or not. This would be done at the order placement stage as not all users may want notified. Also this would allow us to add a small charge to cover the cost of notifications for those who opt in.

thomas@kudosbeauty.ie

[/quote]

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently the AfterShip account owner will have the right to determine the activity of the notification(s).

We will look into it on future upgrades.

Cheers,

Alex Chui

Business Development, AfterShip

[color=#68737F][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

AfterShip now support[size=6][color=#DAA520] [/color][color=#FFA500]207 carriers [/color][/size]worldwide! [/size][/font][/color]

[/size][/font][/color]

amazing addon! thanks you guys! 8)

[quote name=‘Rafass’ timestamp=‘1410958621’ post=‘192403’]

amazing addon! thanks you guys! 8)

[/quote][color=#68737F][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

thanks! Do buzz me at alex@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit.[/size][/font][/color]

Have a fabulous day ahead![/size][/font][/color]

Best[/size][/font][/color][color=#68737F][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

Alex[/size][/font][/color][color=#68737F][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

Business Development, AfterShip[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=6][color=#FF8C00]AfterShip with awesome courier coverage in India![/color][/size][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][size=6][color=#FF8C00]AfterShip[/color][/size][/center]

[center][size=6][color=#808080]Support[/color] [color=“#6666ff”]214 couriers[/color][/size][size=6] [color=#A9A9A9]worldwide[/color][/size][/center]

[color=#FF8C00][size=6]3 new carriers[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#68737F][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

• [color=#222222]DB Schenker [/color][color=#222222]Tracking[/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#68737F][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

[color=#222222]- DHL 2-Mann-Handling [/color][color=#222222]Tracking[/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#68737F][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

[color=#222222]- City Link International Tracking[/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Helvetica, arial, freesans, clean, sans-serif][size=3]See here for all carriers: [url=“Support 999 Couriers - AfterShip”]AfterShip: The #1 Shipment Tracking Platform

Andrew,

Is the update CS4.2.3. a problem for your addon?

Thanks for this great addon.

gr.

[quote name='richardfmm' timestamp='1414007195' post='194922']

Andrew,

Is the update CS4.2.3. a problem for your addon?

Thanks for this great addon.

gr.

[/quote]

Should not be a problem - if any problem, just contact me at andrew@aftership.com and love to help.

Best

Andrew

4 BEST PRACTICES TO IMPROVE ECOMMERCE SHIPPING EXPERIENCE

[url=“All AfterShip Blog: eCommerce Tips”]All AfterShip Blog: eCommerce Tips

Perhaps you can answer my support request from a week ago. Not receiving any notifications.

I had no reply yet.