Free Addon To Make Admin's Life Easier

Yes, please, post a feedback if there is any issue with latest mv or cscart, because I actually do not plan to upgrage in the nearest future

Tried it, but besides contacting Admin from Vendor account I don't see any use for it.

How do we assign permissions for the plugin to other user groups , could not find any option for the same.

as for help pages the permissions are same with content -> manage pages and view pages

for sending messages I did not create any separate permissions. View permissions are same as for manage profiles. Those who can view vendor profiles will be able to communicate with them

as for help pages the permissions are same with content -> manage pages and view pages

Assigning the Manage and View page permission to a group doesnt give them access to create or view help pages. seems like something is missing, Can you please check and revert once ?

I will check it later. For the time being you can give your admins full access to manage and view help pages if you just delete or rename file:

~/app/addons/mv_help/schemas/permissions/admin.post.php (and clear cache)

vendor admins will not be able to edit pages

Hi Iilib,

Were you able to have a look at this and provide a fix for permission assignment to other groups.

Thanks.

Hi Iilib,

Were you able to have a look at this and provide a fix for permission assignment to other groups.

Thanks.

not yet, sorry

Hello

Cs cart v4.5.1 did not work

Do you have any updates

no and not planned. Feel free to engage any third party developer (including me) to apply the requested changes/modifications