Free Addon [Soft-Solid] - Log Informations About Global Updates

Hello,

recently one of our customers accidentally changed prices in his store, using global update. Unfortunately, we had some serious problem figuring out which administrator done that, because information about global update is not logged anywhere.

That's why we created an addon for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor which automatically creates logs about global updates - and now we're sharing it with you.

Whenever a global update is executed, add-on automatically creates log that contains important informations about it:

- who started global update

- how products prices and amounts were changed

- how many products were affected

With this addon, whenever you or one of the administrators makes incorrect global update, you can see what changed were made & eventually reverse them.

Features:

• no core file changes
  • Compatibility CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor version 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x, 4.4.x, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x

Please, do not hesitate contact us if you have any additional questions.

You can download an addon directly from this post.

See our other addons in Marketplace.

ss_global_update_log-201810261909-1.1.1.1.zip

I tried it, i tested to update each product and i also tested using global update. It didnot work, nothing showing

https://prnt.sc/lavnjb

Thanks

Hello andymike123

Which version CS-Cart Multi-Vendor ?

Best regards

Robert.

Hi, 4.9.1 the latest. Thank you

Hello

I tested at CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor version 4.9.1 and working OK (In the MV version, the upgrade takes longer).

Maybe other addon modify logs ? If you want send me on private access to ftp and admin panel we will check why not logged information.

Best regards

Robert.