Free Addon: Shipping Availability 4.1.x

Awesome…just what i need.

two questions:

• is it possible to show this message also in grid list?
  • is it possible to hide “[color=#1A1A1A]Availability: on stock or out of stock” on product detail page and grid list if [/color]shipping_availability is selected??[color=#1A1A1A] [/color]

[color=#1A1A1A]thanks,[/color]

Can you please make one for people who are on 4.1.5 version…

[quote name='imran_m' timestamp='1409069275' post='190699']

Can you please make one for people who are on 4.1.5 version…

[/quote]

The v4.1.2 posted will work however upgrading to 4.2.1 is the solution - Sno

Update to latest version 4.2.2

Thanks!

Is there something you gotta do for the message to show on product page?

I installed this addon and i just don't see the message on product page, also i can't really edit the message how am i suppose to make this work?

It works on 4.2.2. However, you cant get it to show on all product pages? Only manually per a product?

Yeah any one has a soloution?

Sno,

I uninstalled and reinstalled. I cleared the cache and then I tried it again. I still can't get the message to show up on the products.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much!

Adam

Well, where can we edit the messages?

We are on 4.2.2 and can't find the interface to edit the msgs.

Please help

Thanks

I'm surprised no one is supporing this addon its really useful!..

Can someone please update this addon for 4.2.2? can't really display message for products…

Or if someone wants to make another one please do i'm sure a lot of users want this…

[quote name='imran_m' timestamp='1411188228' post='192557']

I'm surprised no one is supporing this addon its really useful!..

[/quote]support is the worst I have ever seen. Lots of promises are made but never kept.

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1411642261' post='192840']

support is the worst I have ever seen. Lots of promises are made but never kept.

[/quote]

I don't provide support for free addons, the addon is working on my own 4.2.2 installations with no problems, that being said I'm not going to spend my time and money researching why it's not working on someones modified install when I know it's not the addon from the start. If you can't accept and handle the fact your not going to get free support for your free addon then simply uninstall it and move on- Sno

well somehow, it had worked for us. Sno has done a good job. Although just a suggestion, maybe we could have custom msg's along with some img's for shipping(like delivery truck) already there with the default addon.

[quote name='NaMo' timestamp='1411677729' post='192879']

Although just a suggestion, maybe we could have custom msg's along with some img's for shipping(like delivery truck) already there with the default addon.

[/quote]

Actually with the WYSIWYG editor you should be able to upload and use a logo - Sno

btw, sorry to spam here, couldn't pm you.

Has your helpdesk addon released?

http://www.snorocket.com/addons/helpdesk-support-addon.html

want to shipping_ availability for Cs cart multivendor 4.3.9. Please help if you can