Free Addon: Search Products By Product Code

Hi All,

We are glad to announce the release of our new free add-on “Search Products by Product Code”!

The search functionality in CS.Cart doesn’t search by product_code by default.

This add-on adds this functionality to both the backend frontend on regular search.

Functionality can be added with the help of My Changes add-on and tutorial can be found here.

Compatible: 4.x

Download: hungryweb.net/cs-cart-addons/search-products-by-product-code.html

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Best regards,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

The add-on seems to add function to search only the main product code. Is there a way to search also the product option codes?

[quote name='raff' timestamp='1399930601' post='183395']

The add-on seems to add function to search only the main product code. Is there a way to search also the product option codes?

[/quote][quote name='raff' timestamp='1399930601' post='183395']

[/quote]

@Vali, sorry to be a pain

@raff, feel free to use our Search Imporvements add-on. No any payments required.

Your store design (with top block floating) looks nice, why do you not have any themes to sell?

[quote name=‘Vali’ timestamp=‘1399361524’ post=‘182986’]

Hi All,

We are glad to announce the release of our new free add-on “Search Products by Product Code”!

The search functionality in CS.Cart doesn’t search by product_code by default.

This add-on adds this functionality to both the backend frontend on regular search.

Functionality can be added with the help of My Changes add-on and tutorial can be found here.

Compatible: 4.x

Download: hungryweb.net/cs-cart-addons/search-products-by-product-code.html

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Best regards,

Valentin

[/quote]

Hi @Darius,

Thank you for the question

[quote]Your store design (with top block floating) looks nice, why do you not have any themes to sell?[/quote]

Creating a theme involve more time and right now i am involved into another project that almost keep me busy 75% from my time, the rest i use for community and a few add-ons from time to time, but after i will finish it i will start developing themes.

In my perspective, creating a theme is more then just changing a few colors and adding a few sliders on homepage and just way i need more time on developing, and right now is not a stable responsive structure.

When first theme will arrive i hope you will be my first client :))))

Best regards,

Valentin