Free Addon : Question for this Product

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]

A very useful Addon for CS-Cart: interest form for each product .[/size][/font][/color]

With the ability to display a contact form either as Tab or as Popup, you raise the interest of your visitors for your products , since they do not need to look for a contact form and abandon the product to do a question .[/size][/font][/color]

In addition the question mails you receive , are headed with full product name and contain a direct link to the product itself and the product SKU.[/size][/font][/color]

Available for v4.0.x[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=7415:ask1.png][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]See more and download it at: http://www.cscart.biz/eroitsi-gia-proion.html[/size][/font][/color]

ask1.png

Cheers Fotis, one less job for me to do now!

Very nice and simple Add-On, works perfectly - many thanks! :grin:

Is there a way to edit the email subject and body text? For example, email says “First name”, but input form just asks for Name.

Hi japanexp

thank you for your support.

I can set some language variables inorder to set those names via language translations.

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1385457029' post='172363'] I can set some language variables inorder to set those names via language translations.

[/quote]

That would be fantastic - I already checked languages, but could not find anything. Thank you, great advertising for your services.

Hi DVSGR thank you for the great addon. However have a issue :( The captcha part doesnt show up on my side, and getting mainly spam requests :(

Just a guess…did you enable it in the addon? and it might help if you put what version your running.

Hi guys, please let me know version of your istallation in order to try and solve problems

many thanks

Fotis

PS in 403 (reddish skin is working fine with captcha)

Check the image. Also please check in Admin Settings: Image verification if the box Use for Custom forms is checked. And always clean your cache minium twice!

If you use ver 3 download this file version, i did some debugging. [attachment=7434:ask_a_question_v3.zip]

ask3.jpg

ask_a_question_v3.zip

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi japanexp[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]if you are looking to change the label names in the visitors side then go to your language search tool and serach for [/font][/color][list]

[]your_name

[
]your_email

[*]your_message

[/list]

You can change them to what you want. Be aware that this is the standard labels for those kind of forms, so you will be changing all forms that use this.

If you wish to change this in both mail and visitor form then go in

basic\mail\templates\addons\product_question\mail.tpl line 6

{__("first_name")}: {$send_data.from_name}

{__("email")}: {$send_data.from_email}

{__("product")}: {$send_data.product|html_entity_decode}

{__("product_code")}: {$send_data.product_code}

Here you can see the mail labels

and in basic\templates\addons\product_question\blocks\product_tabs\product_inquiry.tpl lines 12,17 and 21

those are the forms labels.

Changethem as you wish, save and clean cache

Many thanks!

I think I keep the language for now. I have tried removing the Product Code from the subject line, but no matter what file I change, the Product Code stays on the subject line, grrrr. Personally, I don't understand what the Product Code is for and why a customer needs to see it.

Hi again japanexp,

the mai lyou mention is not going to customer but to you the administrator, sothat you can track the product in all possible ways, like link, name, sku

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1386071687' post='172802']

Hi again japanexp,

the mai lyou mention is not going to customer but to you the administrator, sothat you can track the product in all possible ways, like link, name, sku

[/quote]

Thanks, yes I know, but I have to reply to the customer question by email and then the subject line does not need the [23587] type Product Code (not attractive). I will try to remove it from the script, until then I need to do by hand.

Thanks anyway, it is is very simple add-on and works nice. I will keep you in mind for future contract work!

Hello, is this available for 4.1.x??

Hi tapag

yes this is working also with 4.1.4

Fotis

Hi, i need a modification of product inquiry addon. In details i want to a add product inquiry button which behaves like the add to cart button. Once customer clicks this button, all information (type, color, size, side, UPLOADED BY CUSTOMER FILE, customer details) will be sent to administrator and defined customer e-mail.

Is there any addon like this or can someone create this form me?

Thanks

Hi, i need a modification of product inquiry addon. In details i want to a add product inquiry button which behaves like the add to cart button. Once customer clicks this button, all information (type, color, size, side, UPLOADED BY CUSTOMER FILE, customer details) will be sent to administrator and defined customer e-mail.

Is there any addon like this or can someone create this form me?

Thanks

Hi Philip

yes this is possible, i will pm you a quote

Fotis