Free Addon: Order History

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi, community[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We are glad to present you a new free module from eCom Labs team: [/font][/color]Order History[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]The “[/font][/color]Order History[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” add-on [/font][/color]allows the store administrators to check all order changes (status, total) from the admin panel. New tab is created on the 'Order details' page.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]All details can be found [/font][/color]here

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]No any payment required![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]If you have any questions, please contact me.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi, community[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]So many downloads and no comments. Any feedback is much [/font][/color]appreciated[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]. Thanks.[/font][/color]

Thanks for this great free addon.

@eCom-Labs

Are you saying that CS-Cart V4.x.x does not have order history for customers buildin ?

[quote name='Webmaster_at_Mungotedo' timestamp='1402062707' post='185234']

@eCom-Labs

Are you saying that CS-Cart V4.x.x does not have order history for customers buildin ?

[/quote]

In v 4.x.x you can use build in Logs module:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

But I think that our module is more convinient as all information can be checked directly from the Order details page. Also admins can leave comments and order amount changes are logged.

Compatibility with version 4.2.1 is checked. All is OK

i need a similar addon for customers…

i am looking for an addon, by which a customer can see updates about his order statuses… all the changes made to order statuses are displayed in this page with date and time.

[quote name='nonu_don' timestamp='1414413616' post='195335']

i need a similar addon for customers…

i am looking for an addon, by which a customer can see updates about his order statuses… all the changes made to order statuses are displayed in this page with date and time.

[/quote]

Please contact us using the link from my signature. Thank you.

The module is tested with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.2.4. No any updates required

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1418386017' post='199588']

The module is tested with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.2.4. No any updates required

[/quote]

Thank you for creating this addon. I will put in my shortlist / wishlist for addons this coming 1st quarter.