Free Addon: Full Ckeditor

Try to add the following line

config.removePlugins = 'font';

to the this file

js/addons/ecl_full_ckeditor/lib/ckeditor/config.js

Then clear cache

(!) Not tested

Looked very promising but did not work unfortunately.

Any other ideas?

Also is there any way I can activate an automatic line break (or something similar) in the source code view?

Looked very promising but did not work unfortunately.

Any other ideas?

Also is there any way I can activate an automatic line break (or something similar) in the source code view?

Also configurations should be made in the mentioned file. Try to check official CKEditor documentation to make required changes

Also configurations should be made in the mentioned file. Try to check official CKEditor documentation to make required changes

I did make it to the correct file. I also checked the documentation and apparently I am doing everything the right way it just somehow does not stick.

My alternative idea was to just remove the folder with the font plugin, but it is nowhere to be found in the plugins folder.

Kind of at a loss here...

May be browser cache?

Nope, no dice.

I think from memory, the actual plugins are added/disabled in

js/addons/ecl_full_ckeditor/lib/ckeditor/config.js

But the toolbars items are enabled in

js/tygh/editors/full_ckeditor.editor.js

Something like:

if (_.area == 'C') {
  this.params.toolbar = [['Format','Font','FontSize', 'Bold','Italic','Underline','TextColor','BGColor','-','Table','-','NumberedList','BulletedList','Indent','Outdent','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight']]

Ah, yes. The file is there and the line as well.

But being the noob that I am, I am unsure what exactly I need to edit.

I tried changing

this.params.removePlugins = 'save';
            //this.params.toolbar = [['Format','Font','FontSize', 'Bold','Italic','Underline','TextColor','BGColor','-','Link','Image','Table','-','NumberedList','BulletedList','Indent','Outdent','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','-','Source']];

to

this.params.removePlugins = 'save';
this.params.toolbar = [['Format','FontSize', 'Bold','Italic','Underline','TextColor','BGColor','-','Link','Image','Table','-','NumberedList','BulletedList','Indent','Outdent','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','-','Source']];
            //this.params.toolbar = [['Format','Font','FontSize', 'Bold','Italic','Underline','TextColor','BGColor','-','Link','Image','Table','-','NumberedList','BulletedList','Indent','Outdent','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','-','Source']];

what resulted in the editor changing from

SfK3GGn.png

to
T8eqqrH.png

I mean, the font dropdown is gone ^^"

But yea, if anyone can point out me what I need to edit, I would be delighted!

Also, WTH is this?:

dPNyZTz.png

This is happening in the layout editor.

Edit: Just noticed that this happens on every dropdown in the ck editor.

Also, WTH is this?:

dPNyZTz.png

This is happening in the layout editor.

Edit: Just noticed that this happens on every dropdown in the ck editor.

Please leave a request on our website so that we can examine it

Hello E-Com Labs, have you made any update to this add-on with the new versions of Full CK-Editor? I went to my downloads section and still says V1.4? I realize this is a free add-on I am willing to pay for a newer version, thanks!

At the moment 4.15.0 version is used. This is not too old version of CKEditor. I will discuss with developers the ability to update it

Hi eCom Labs,

This is a great addition addon to the cs-cart, would you consider to upgrade it using Ckeditor 5? It would be great if you can make a function of installing plugin downloaded from Ckeditor.

I do not mind to pay for this add-on.

1 Like