FREE ADDON: Feedback Popup

Thank You Posto for this add-on. Tested on our site and works fine.

Scott

Thanks m8 it works perfectly

Hi,

I have try both, but the smile is not good on the screen.

Even if i change the smily in adobe the output is still not good.

What do i wrong?

gr.

Hi,

I have try both, but the smile is not good on the screen.

Even if i change the smily in adobe the output is still not good.

What do i wrong?

gr.

tryed both but now i have reversed images all the time, even though i deleted and cleared cache. So how do i change so I will have “happy face” under excellent?

you need to clear the browser cache too …

CTRL + F5

Hi

I relly like this addon but there are a few thing that i would change on it. The ratting starting from bad to excellent, options to enable anti-bot validation and options for email to send to.

I have done the mods to it, please have a look and if you like it included in your next update.

Its all so runing on my site if you want to have a look. http://www.oggames.co.uk

Please note: This addon belongs to posto, i only did a few modes on it. “posto” add it to you next release if you like it.

Works well however I get a lot of spam with it enabled.

[quote name='Gizmo' timestamp='1367690798' post='161258']

Works well however I get a lot of spam with it enabled.

[/quote]

I have fixed a few bugs on it, have a try now.

Please note: This addon belongs to posto, i only did a few modes on it. “posto” add it to you next release if you like it.

Download link for the changes you did?

For some reason the forum would not let me attach any attachments

send_feedback.zip

Hi,nice addon,could be added captcha ? I am getting some stupid spammers through testimonials,they are blocked by captcha,but now they send spam through your addon…so I am afraid I will have to turn it off.That´s pitty :-(

Hi,just noticed new version already has captcha…so that´s great thanks !

Hi daka71

I have already modified it and added captcha, just download the zip above your comment.

You did a good job modifying this. It works well on your site now.

I get the error “Error Please enter your friend's e-mail address to proceed.” everytime. Would you have any idea what would be causing this?

Has anyone tested this on V4.0.X… Would like to try it out if its compatible…

Deleted post

Doesn’t work on 4.* versions if anybody has it plz share…:|