Free Add-On: [Wsa] Total Weight Of Order

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1410345519' post='191847']

4.2.2 ?

[/quote]

I'm using the addon now in 4.2.2 and works perfect.

Dear friends,

We will test and publish version for CS-Cart 4.2.x in the next week.

Thank you.

New version: [v.2.0.1] Total weight of order for CS-Cart version 4.2.x.

Release Notes.

[+] Ability to show weight each products on the cart content page in the customer area was added.

[+] Support the CS-Cart 4.2.x was added.

wsa_total_weight_order__cart_contents__4_2_x.png

Amazing! good job and thanks for share WSA-team! 8)

Dear WSA Team

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]I am unable to get [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Total weight of order in [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]​[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]order details page, [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]invoice page, [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]packing slip page and emails invoice.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]​[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]​I am using Cs cart 4.2.1 with your latest addons 4.2.x[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]​[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]​Please let me know if i am missing some instructions. This addons is important for me.[/size][/font][/color]

Hi were can i change the name from [color=#629E48][font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][right]_wsa_total_weight_order[/right][/size][/font][/color]

to Total weight or in my language Totalvekt

my store: www.veganermat.no

[quote name='greenn' timestamp='1414151467' post='195146']

Dear WSA Team

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]I am unable to get [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Total weight of order in [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]​[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]order details page, [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]invoice page, [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]packing slip page and emails invoice.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]​[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]​I am using Cs cart 4.2.1 with your latest addons 4.2.x[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]​[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]​Please let me know if i am missing some instructions. This addons is important for me.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Dear greenn,

Could you please contact with us in our HelpDesk?

[quote name='veganermat' timestamp='1417690491' post='198731']

Hi were can i change the name from

[right]_wsa_total_weight_order[/right]

to Total weight or in my language Totalvekt

my store: www.veganermat.no

[/quote]

Dear veganermat,

​

Please let me explain it. Most likely add-on was incorrect installed/updated.

1. Could you please reinstall add-on and check your issue.
  2. If “_wsa_total_weight_order” is still showing.

You can add this langvar on the languages page yours admin panel, for example “Total weight”:

[url=“http://demo.cs-cart.webshopaddons.com/admin.php?q=wsa_total_weight_order&dispatch=languages.manage”]​http://demo.cs-cart.webshopaddons.com/admin.php?q=wsa_total_weight_order&dispatch=languages.manage[/url]

If you have any other questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Dear friends,

New version: [v.2.1.2] Total weight of order (CS-Cart version 4.x.x)

[~] Successfully tested with CS-Cart 4.3.x.

[+] Ability to show total items was added.

[+] Ability to change precision total weight was added.

[+] Add-on icon was added.

If you have any other questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you.

​

Thank you.

PS. We will be happy if you will add feedback about this free add-on on the CS-Cart marketplace.

New version: [v.2.1.3] Total weight of order (CS-Cart version 4.x.x)

[!] Invalid translation for English was fixed.

Dear community,

At this moment we have translations only for English and Russia. But we are going to add translations for other languages to “Total weight of order” add-on.

Unfortunately, we do not know verry well other languages ;)

Could you please help us?

Thank you.

PS. Langvars:

<br />
description: Adds a calculation the total weight of the order.<br />
wsa_show_weight_product_details_page: Show weight on the product details page<br />
wsa_show_total_amount_products: Show total amount of products<br />
wsa_number_of_decimal_places: Number of decimal places for weight<br />
zero: zero<br />
wsa_total_weight_order: Total weight<br />
wsa_per_item: per item<br />
wsa_items: item(s)<br />
wsa_total_amount_products: Total items

This is a great addon.

[quote name=‘hglu’ timestamp=‘1435188622’ post=‘220260’]

This is a great addon.

[/quote]

hglu, thank you :)

New version: [v.2.2.0] Total weight of order for CS-Cart version 4.x.x.

[!] Invalid style for old version CS-Cart was fixed.

[!] The “Undefined variable: … line 147” notice was fixed.

[*] Russian translations were improved.

[+] Greek translations were added.

PS. We will be happy if you will add feedback about us on the CS-Cart marketplace.

PPS. Many thanks to Stavros Maragoudakis for the Greek translations.

We've been using this addon for quite some time and we just upgraded to cs-cart 4.3 and now our weights aren't working properly. It's very random. Some orders don't have any weights, some orders only have partial weights and some orders just have random weights. All of our weights are correct in the products because the shipping amounts still process correctly and our weights at checkout are correct. But the weights on our invoices and looking at the orders from the control panel the weights are wrong.

We really need this fixed as soon as possible since this is part of our shipping process.

Thank you.

We've been using this addon for quite some time and we just upgraded to cs-cart 4.3 and now our weights aren't working properly. It's very random. Some orders don't have any weights, some orders only have partial weights and some orders just have random weights. All of our weights are correct in the products because the shipping amounts still process correctly and our weights at checkout are correct. But the weights on our invoices and looking at the orders from the control panel the weights are wrong.

We really need this fixed as soon as possible since this is part of our shipping process.

Thank you.

Dear atrane21,
We advise to reinstall add-on.
​
​Instruction.
​1. Uninstall the "[WSA] Total weight of order" module on the modules page in the administrator area.
2. Download latest install archive from page bellow:
http://webshopaddons.com/cs-cart-total-weight-of-order.html
3. Copy new install archive to the root directory and unpack it.
4. Install the "[WSA] Total weight of order" module on the modules page in the administrator area.
Thank you.

Dear atrane21,
We advise to reinstall add-on.
​
​Instruction.
​1. Uninstall the "[WSA] Total weight of order" module on the modules page in the administrator area.
2. Download latest install archive from page bellow:
3. Copy new install archive to the root directory and unpack it.
4. Install the "[WSA] Total weight of order" module on the modules page in the administrator area.
Thank you.

I already tried that and had no change.

I also have a support ticket in #227480

I already tried that and had no change.

I also have a support ticket in #227480

Solved.

Please note. Total weight shows only for orders which were placed after successfully installed add-on.

Solved.

Please note. Total weight shows only for orders which were placed after successfully installed add-on.

This was not solved. I responded back to ticket but got no response. The weights are still not showing.

Solved.

Still waiting on a solution to this. Could you please help?

Still waiting on a solution to this. Could you please help?

Dear atrane21,
Cause of your issue is conflict with third party modification the "ShipStation" add-on.
Thank you.
New version: [v.2.3.0] Total weight of order for CS-Cart version 4.x.x.
Release Notes.
[+] Add weight information for orders which placed before install add-on.
Also now the "ShipStation" third party add-on work correctly with our add-on.