Free Add-On: [Wsa] Drop Down Breadcrumbs

nice addon, 2 thumbs up

[quote name=‘clips’ timestamp=‘1392242319’ post=‘177328’]

We downloaded this from your website a couple of days ago. Would that be the same version you are showing here? It seems to work great from what I can see on Chrome, Firefox and IE.

[/quote]

New version was added only yesterday. You can check your version on the addons page in CS-Cart. New version have description bellow:

[1.0.1] This add-on modifies standard breadcrumbs. View add-on page.

To install the new version for your CS-Cart, it is necessary to copy latest archive to the root directory and unpack it. Then one should reinstall the "[WSA] Drop down breadcrumbs " module on the modules page in the administrator area.

If the new changes did not come into effect, it is required to clear cache.

[quote name=‘medical’ timestamp=‘1392276124’ post=‘177351’]

It works perfectly. The only think I needed to change was the z-index in the css file to a higher number because we have vertical menu with the categories on the left and the active category in the menu was above the drop down. Apart from that it is a very nice addon.

Thanks a lot.

[/quote]

Could you please provide URL where the store is installed. Maybe we will add your fix to our add-on.

[quote name=‘dtjan01’ timestamp=‘1392306853’ post=‘177380’]

nice addon, 2 thumbs up

[/quote]

You’re welcome:)

Friends, if you have any other feedbacks or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you ;)

wsa_dropdown_breadcrumbs_1_0_1.png

We just increased the z-index in the style. Css file of the add on to 800.

At the moment we don't have our store available since we are developing it.

[quote name='medical' timestamp='1392326515' post='177409']

We just increased the z-index in the style. Css file of the add on to 800.

At the moment we don't have our store available since we are developing it.

[/quote]

Thank you for the clarification. We have added this fix in our add-on, and this fix will be included in the next extension update.

New version: [v.1.1.0] Drop down breadcrumbs 4.0.x, 4.1.x.

Release Notes.

[+] Setting for the “showing” style have added to configurations add-on (by click or by hover).

wsa_dropdown_breadcrumbs_v1.1.0__4_x_x.png

Thank you very much for the upgrade.

I had some problem with the first link to homepage with was overlapping the first category so I changed this:

.wsa-breadcrumbs-menu.by-click .wsa-title.wsa-text-first {

margin-right: -26px;

}

to

margin-right: 0px;

}

Dear medical,

[quote name=‘medical’ timestamp=‘1396908393’ post=‘181207’]

Thank you very much for the upgrade.

[/quote]

You are welcome :-)

[quote name=‘medical’ timestamp=‘1396908393’ post=‘181207’]

I had some problem with the first link to homepage with was overlapping the first category so I changed this:

margin-right: -26px;

}

to

margin-right: 0px;

}

[/quote]

Please provide us with the screenshot of the issue or URL where the store is installed.

I don't have it we have changed those values and it now works ok.

For example the breadcrumb was:

"

Home → Clothes → Shirts

the Home and the Clothes were one on top of the other.

"

[quote name='medical' timestamp='1397077286' post='181409']

I don't have it we have changed those values and it now works ok.

For example the breadcrumb was:

"

Home → Clothes → Shirts

the Home and the Clothes were one on top of the other.

"

[/quote]

Maybe you have custom skin because we have checked add-on on standard skin and add-on work correctly.

PS. If you provide link on your store we will examine your issue with Firebug.

Any idea when this will be ported for cs-cart 4.1.3

http://webshopaddons.com/cs-cart-change-image-gallery-hover.html#.U0uqcVdSSlI

[quote name='Gizmo' timestamp='1397467829' post='181677']

Any idea when this will be ported for cs-cart 4.1.3

http://webshopaddons…ml#.U0uqcVdSSlI

[/quote]

Dear Gizmo, thank you for the question. We have added this task to our 2 weekly plan.

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1396901070' post='181200']

New version: [v.1.1.0] Drop down breadcrumbs 4.0.x, 4.1.x.

Release Notes.

[+] Setting for the “showing” style have added to configurations add-on (by click or by hover).

[/quote]

dear Damir thanks for this good add on , i have a problem , how to change the text in the end of breadcrumbs (for each language)? , because in my site show : " [color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]_wsa_dropdown_breadcrumbs_text_topmenu_view_more "[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='newertebat' timestamp='1397549225' post='181747']

dear Damir thanks for this good add on , i have a problem , how to change the text in the end of breadcrumbs (for each language)? , because in my site show : " [color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]_wsa_dropdown_breadcrumbs_text_topmenu_view_more "[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Dear newertebat,

Please let me explain it. Most likely add-on was incorrect installed/updated.

1. Could you please reinstall add-on and check your issue.
  2. If “_wsa_dropdown_breadcrumbs_select” is still showing.

You can add this langvar on the languages page yours admin panel, for example:

http://demo.cs-cart.webshopaddons.com/admin.php?q=wsa_dropdown_breadcrumbs_select&dispatch=languages.manage

If you have any other questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1397674922' post='181826'] Dear newertebat, Please let me explain it. Most likely add-on was incorrect installed/updated. 1. Could you please reinstall add-on and check your issue. 2. If “_wsa_dropdown_breadcrumbs_select” is still showing. You can add this langvar on the languages page yours admin panel, for example: http://demo.cs-cart.webshopaddons.com/admin.php?q=wsa_dropdown_breadcrumbs_select&dispatch=languages.manage If you have any other questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you. Thank you. [/quote]

Dear DAMIR

thanks again for issue and give good ways to resolve that problem .

i created a language variable " [color=#333333]wsa_dropdown_breadcrumbs_text_topmenu_view_more "[/color] then use that for desired text .

and everything is ok now

best regards

New version: [v.1.1.1] Drop down breadcrumbs for CS-Cart version 4.x.x

[+] Support the CS-Cart 4.2.x was added

[+] Support the CS-Cart 4.3.x was added

Also we will be happy if you will add feedback about this free add-on on the CS-Cart marketplace:

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/customer-experience/wsa-drop-down-breadcrumbs.html

Nice Add-on - simple and effective. Thanks heaps. :-)

Thank you.

I installed this and it does not seam to work with content pages.

Can this be done?

[quote name=‘pdawson’ timestamp=‘1429145811’ post=‘211620’]

Nice Add-on - simple and effective. Thanks heaps. :-)

[/quote]

[quote name=‘jimmyod’ timestamp=‘1429197918’ post=‘211755’]

Thank you.

[/quote]

You are welcome :-)

[quote name=‘jimmyod’ timestamp=‘1429197918’ post=‘211755’]

I installed this and it does not seam to work with content pages.

Can this be done?

[/quote]

Please let me explain it. Current version of add-on modifies only breadcrumbs for categories.

Your idea is good. But please note this add-on is free.

We will add modifying breadcrumbs for pages if add-on will be popular on the CS-Cart marketplace.

At this moment add-on does not have any stars… :-(

Friends, who want have add-on with modifying breadcrumbs for pages please write a review on the CS-Cart Marketplace ;-)

PS. If add-on will get 3 positive different reviews we will schedule new version of add-on to our timetable.

I understand :).

I also tried to leave a review and I think cscart needs to look at the antibot and also some text is in Russian…

I was not able to leave a nice review.

[quote name=‘jimmyod’ timestamp=‘1429272041’ post=‘211858’]

I understand :).

I also tried to leave a review and I think cscart needs to look at the antibot and also some text is in Russian…

I was not able to leave a nice review.

[/quote]

I don’t quite understand you.

Please note. CS-Cart was added Russian language for the marketplace.

Link for English CS-Cart marketplace

Link for Russian CS-Cart marketplace

Also you can change language yourself. Please have a look at the screenshot in the attachments.

change_language.png