Formatting the Shipping Address?

Hey Guys,

When I view an order the shipping address is formatted as

[quote]

Bill Smith

1234 Counting St,

Somewhere, Virginia, United States

Zip/postal code: 20152

[/quote]For the sake of speed I’d rather it be formatted so I can just copy and past it directly to a label.

Something like

[quote]

Bill Smith

1234 Counting St,

Somewhere, VA, 20152

[/quote]Is there any way to do this? I’m finding the current system ads time to each label that needs to be made because of the formatting.

Thanks.

When I view an order the shipping address is formatted as

Quote:

Bill Smith

1234 Counting St,

Somewhere, Virginia, United States

Zip/postal code: 20152

For the sake of speed I’d rather it be formatted so I can just copy and past it directly to a label.

Something like

Quote:

Bill Smith

1234 Counting St,

Somewhere, VA, 20152

Is there any way to do this? I’m finding the current system ads time to each label that needs to be made because of the formatting.

Thanks.

I am also interested in having a fix for this as it takes alot of time to correct each address.

Anyone been able to fix this.

I'd have the solution as well !

Please CSCART staff…

I’ve thought of doing this but to be honest printng off the packing slip and using sissors is quicker :-)

There's a lot of information on formatting the shipping address in the Packing Slip in this thread:

Big 'N' Bold Packing Slip - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums

You should be able to apply this formatting to your task, or use the address format for the Packing Slip and copy that address from there. But like kickoff3pm says, once the packing slip is formatted, just cut it off and tape it to the package.