Flowers site

We have just created http://www.flowershop.gr, it’s our second attempt with CS-Cart. Any comments are more than welcome.

very pretty. i like the bottom of the page. I would use different colors for the menu though, you have beautiful colors everywhere else, im not a fan of the muted colors on such a beautiful site.

Lisa

Thank you for your comments Lisa. About the menu, you mean you wanted more vivid colors? I chose a “minimal” menu because there are many colors/pics on other places. We also have in mind to change the site’s appearance a bit every season!

Looks great, but I can’t figure out what anything says. It’s all Greek to me. :wink:

Dear Mike,

The shop is available in English as well. Here in Greece, as we are the only ones in the world who cannot use this expression, we say “it’s all Chinese to me”! :smiley:

Thanks for your comments, more e-shops will be coming shortly!

[quote name=‘abinop’]Dear Mike,

The shop is available in English as well. Here in Greece, as we are the only ones in the world who cannot use this expression, we say “it’s all Chinese to me”! :smiley:

Thanks for your comments, more e-shops will be coming shortly![/quote]ROTFLMAO :lol: