Flat Rate Shipping Over A Certain Value

Hi all, forgive me if Im missing something obvious, but I'm trying to create flat rate shipping for $5 if the subtotal of the cart is more than $60

When I try to create the rates for each location the first rate is always set to zero and cant be changed, for example;

[attachment=13042:flat-rate-ship.PNG]

So when i test this in checkout, and if my cart is below $60, people get free shipping!

How do I set this so that the flat rate shipping only kicks in at >= $60?

Thank you, Scott.

flat-rate-ship.PNG

Did you try to disable Free shipping option for this shipping method?

http://prntscr.com/ijt0ys

Hi, thank you for your reply, yes free shipping is disabled for the shipping method.

I guess the problem is you want dynamic shipping costs between 0 - 60, and static above that.

Hi Flow, yes this is correct. I want to trial $5 shipping in our store but I can't even create it as a promotion unfortunately. The only condition you can choose is 'free shipping'.

I guess the problem is you want dynamic shipping costs between 0 - 60, and static above that.

I don't know how the rate is calculated otherwise but you probably need to add at least a rate value of 0.01 in the first line.

You want to use negotiated rates for less than $60 or free shipping less than $60 ?